My 9 bookings disappear

gerelmx

Hello I-m onboard the Silhouette as a B2B, for the 2nd leg X cancelled the Shore excursion for St Kitts and move the one for St Maarten, so I go to the iLounge to book another excursion and all my future cruise disappear, does X have a problem? or I need to worried?

Edited by gerelmx

All my booked cruises are shown in the "upcoming cruises" tab.  However I have seen some of my cruises disappear from there a couple of months ago.  I am sure it is a temporary thing.

X is doing some tinkering with the website...and we all know what that means! Just a tip in St. Kitts, you may want to email Carambola Beach Club to reserve beach lounges and umbrella. It's a short, inexpensive cab ride from the port, easy to get a cab back and they have a nice bar, restaurant and restroom/shower facilities available in combination with a nice beach. You can email them to reserve a spot.

6 minutes ago, Luvcrusn said:

X is doing some tinkering with the website...and we all know what that means! Just a tip in St. Kitts, you may want to email Carambola Beach Club to reserve beach lounges and umbrella. It's a short, inexpensive cab ride from the port, easy to get a cab back and they have a nice bar, restaurant and restroom/shower facilities available in combination with a nice beach. You can email them to reserve a spot.

Agree! We went there a year or so ago and loved it.

7 minutes ago, Luvcrusn said:

Thank you

• Like 1

I only access the Celebrity website, regardless of what I'm trying to accomplish by opening an InPrivate or Incognito window (it doesn't matter what browser). I just checked that way and my cruises show up. 

9 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

I tried mine with Firefox and everything shows and am able to open up the bookings.

It's back on Safari....I was trying to check some Airfare through Celebrity earlier..it still thinks my destination airport is wrong...cruise is definitely embarking from FLL....oh well, I'll check it  next week.  

Edited by PTC DAWG