ms Koningsdam in Port Everglades March 27, 2019

Scrapnana

4 minutes ago, Vict0riann said:

Are there new rules that no one is allowed to toot?

But Princess apparently tooted (just before I got to my computer).  It seems to be just a HAL thing.

Thanks Kathi, Lou & Dave, and fellow addicts.

Roy

My bag is unpacked and contents put away or into the laundry.  I had a little billet doux tucked away in the middle of the suitcase from the TSA saying they had opened and inspected my bag.  Thankfully they didn't have to break open the lock, and it was still locked when the bag arrived.  It did have an adventure!

2 minutes ago, Vict0riann said:

My bag is unpacked and contents put away or into the laundry.  I had a little billet doux tucked away in the middle of the suitcase from the TSA saying they had opened and inspected my bag.  Thankfully they didn't have to break open the lock, and it was still locked when the bag arrived.  It did have an adventure!

We're one of those lucky ones too.  One of my bags usually gets inspected.  To this day, I'll never figure out what is so tempting or if we are just lucky enough to be one those selected by random.

6 minutes ago, kazu said:

We're one of those lucky ones too.  One of my bags usually gets inspected.  To this day, I'll never figure out what is so tempting or if we are just lucky enough to be one those selected by random.

I imagine it is random.  Never happened to me before, but I wonder if they forced open the zipper or if they managed to unlock my padlock.  

18 minutes ago, Vict0riann said:

I imagine it is random.  Never happened to me before, but I wonder if they forced open the zipper or if they managed to unlock my padlock.  

oh, your locks aren't TSA locks?  They have a little thing at the bottom which allows TSA to unlock them if they want to search.  Ours are all TSA to avoid broken padlocks, etc.

I wonder how they got in without wrecking the lock or the zipper?