Beatles tribute band

There's at least two Beatles tribute bands that we've seen/heard of on RCI.  We saw one on Anthem last Oct, but Anthem always has a tribute band of some kind. Our first trip on Anthem, we had a Bon Jovi band.  

There was a Beatles tribute band as the Headliner on our Oasis sailing in January. It was a fun show, and they did a decent enough job performing the songs, but don't go in expecting anything the caliber of Rain. In fact I'm pretty sure their setlist was just an abbreviated version of one of the Rain setlists (with the opening video clearly being pirated from the touring show on land). 

Overall, I'd give the show I saw a 3/5. My wife is a much bigger Beatles fan than I am, and while she had an amazing time just singing along to some of her favorite songs, she had a lot of critique on their actual performance/accuracy to the originals. 

• Like 1

We’ve seen 3 or 4 different Beatles tribute bands on Royale Caribbean over the last few years.  Our last one was on Adventure in January but that doesn’t mean you’ll have one on your cruise since they go from cruise to cruise.  Most performers don’t stay on the same ship.