Enhancements announced today

BBWC

Let's be positive ..................... in order for the web based real time digital feedback to work then the internet will have to be improved 🤔

Let's hope the "..... effortless web surfing" does not turn out to be "web floundering" yet again 🙁

1 hour ago, UUNetBill said:

I suppose that's progress.  I'll hold my breath on the internet, though.  I remember their 'fiber optic speeds' claim what, two or three years ago?  Uh huh.   :classic_wink:

I'm with you and will wait and see.  The improvement that supposedly happened on Explorer two weeks ago didn't make a difference.  While I do not expect speeds to be as fast as at home, it should be a little faster than a turtle🐢

• 2 weeks later...

The online survey will only work if: 

you have a computer or large enough tablet to fill it out (doing it on your phone is....well...not really feasible )

you go to the computer room and log into your account

you like to spent time working through the technical issues 

comment sections are limited or not existent. We would have loved to add more comments, but it's not possible. 

While for most it's not a problem, my estimate would be that Regent will only get half of the comment cards as they did before. 

(based on our experience on a recent cruise)

Edited by Gcto
added line

Agree that if you cannot make comments, it is pretty useless.  How are we suppose to put the names of the wonderful crew members without enough space?  Maybe after reading this thread they will ask programmers to allow more space for comments.

I did the survey on my phone with no problem, my husband used his computer. There was room for comments,he was able to mention an employee. There were several sessions scheduled in the computer room where guests could get help completing the online survey.

1 hour ago, Sharle said:

I did the survey on my phone with no problem, my husband used his computer. There was room for comments,he was able to mention an employee. There were several sessions scheduled in the computer room where guests could get help completing the online survey.

Mentioning an employee is not enough room.  We generally have several we want to mention.