Edge YouTube Review by Bob's Your Uncle (NOT MINE)

UnorigionalName

Is this against the rules? Ran into this guy when looking for reviews for a different cruise, really like his reviews.  It's in cantonese, but has english subtitels.  I wanted to put this here because 1) I like this guy's reviews, and 2) I think for people this can give an insight as to the demographic they are chasing. 

For some griping, I like his reviews a lot because all the Americans seem to be trying to do Vlogging these days and are trying to become influencers and half the video are their face.  I don't want to see your face, I want to see the ship.  Also I feel like I can trust his food reviews, coming from a very metropolitan city and obviously very well traveled (and an amateur chef from his other videos).   He actually shows the food up close and critiques it well.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Wonderful review!  I loved the subtitles for those of us who are language challenged.  I just muted the sound and it was great to be able to read your comments.  Very thoughtful!  It answered most all of my questions.  We are booked in 2021...long time to wait.

Thanks for your heads up on this terrific review!

Edited by BecciBoo

• 1 month later...