Bronze Member- Wine in Statroom (Teetotaler)

5 minutes ago, ziggyuk said:

Snap, us too.

I did not find it that bad either, others have said it is terrible.

I don't think is bad at all, is not Dom Perignon but is still decent. In fact, i believe they changed the brand. I prefer prosecco but hey i earned it as a Platinum plus member :-)

3 minutes ago, spanishguy1970 said:

I don't think is bad at all, is not Dom Perignon but is still decent. In fact, i believe they changed the brand. I prefer prosecco but hey i earned it as a Platinum plus member 🙂

Maybe you get better quality than us lesser metal levels? I gave mine to the young newlyweds in the cabin next door last year. I don't have high hopes for any sparkling wine onboard this year. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Relax Cruiser said:

For those of you who are teetotalers and are latitude members do NCL supplement the welcome aboard alcoholic bottle in your stateroom to something non alcoholic if you don’t drink at all?

I know on NCL's website they list "The Captains choice - Non Alcoholic Wine" maybe check ahead with someone like the Access Desk, or your TA??  Once on board, probably donate to a grateful traveler, even take it to your M&G as a door prize if you are attending one?

It's been the same bubbling wine for the last 3 or 4 years - it's not bad when chilled & mixed in with OJ.  If you take it to the dining room, the server will even exchange a cold one for your unopened one & bring glasses.

We had at least 5 or 6 bottles donated as door prizes at one of the CC Meet & Mingle last year.  Only first-time NCL cruisers took it, LOL - leaving it in the stateroom unopened or giving it to the RS is just recycling it free for NCL.  

5 hours ago, RedRover96 said:

I know on NCL's website they list "The Captains choice - Non Alcoholic Wine" maybe check ahead with someone like the Access Desk, or your TA??  Once on board, probably donate to a grateful traveler, even take it to your M&G as a door prize if you are attending one?

Our TA had ours switched out to sparkling cider

• Like 1

21 hours ago, nwcruiselover said:

I’m also a teetotaler, and I have never been able to switch the complimentary wine to something without alcohol.  I just find someone to give the wine to.

That is what most would do I am sure. it is cheap wine anyway; We are not teatotalers but we do not drink sparkling wine. We usually take it to the M&G so people can have mimosas if they want.