Mimosas for breakfast final morning?

Hi, quick question...some of the younger people in our traveling party have the drink package....can they still use package for Bloody Mary, mimosas, or specialty coffees?....those days are over for me😉😉

13 minutes ago, mets123 said:

I believe your accounts are closed at three or four in the morning. That being said, I seem to remember a bar being open on the pool decks of some ships but you would be paying for the drinks.

^^^^ This. They will say when the accounts are closed off, sometime overnight. There will be a bar open somewhere, just not on your account.

41 minutes ago, bostonfred said:

Hi, quick question...some of the younger people in our traveling party have the drink package....can they still use package for Bloody Mary, mimosas, or specialty coffees?....those days are over for me😉😉

Specialty coffees for sure.  Alcoholic drinks would depend on if a bar is open, and I'm not even sure the Windjammer bar is open on the last morning.

1 minute ago, Sancho_proudfoot said:

Turn up the chance to extract  a few more dollars? Surely not...........

Oh Royal will surely take their money, I just meant if it was a passenger having fully enjoyed their deluxe beverage package on the preceding cruise days they may not mind a drier morning to allow the detoxing to start :)  

Here is a simple solution.  You are allowed 2 bottles of 750 size wine to bring on per cabin.  A bottle of 750 ml bubbly qualifies as one of those choices you could make.  Stash it in the "almost cool" fridge in the cabin...and on the last morning, they could pour themselves some bubbly...add OJ from the WJ or dining room.  Viola'....Mimosas!   🙂 

Edited by island lady

Just now, Adian80 said:

This wasn't specifically asked, but there was no fresh squeezed OJ on the last morning on my last cruise in January.  I was a bit sad, because it was so good!

Those are for a fee....with sea pass accounts closed off by the last morning...it's the same thing.  

3 minutes ago, island lady said:

Those are for a fee....with sea pass accounts closed off by the last morning...it's the same thing.  

For those with the Deluxe or Refreshment packages, there should be no fee, just like getting specialty coffee on the last morning.

3 minutes ago, island lady said:

You can get specialty coffee though that's also for a fee, which is why I was a bit sad.

27 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

For those with the Deluxe or Refreshment packages, there should be no fee, just like getting specialty coffee on the last morning.

The problem is that's technically Day 8 on a 7N (adjusted based on specific cruise length) and since we only pay based on # of nights, so I think everything becomes a paid item on the last day.  

36 minutes ago, island lady said:

Here is a simple solution.  You are allowed 2 bottles of 750 size wine to bring on per cabin.  A bottle of 750 ml bubbly qualifies as one of those choices you could make.  Stash it in the "almost cool" fridge in the cabin...and on the last morning, they could pour themselves some bubbly...add OJ from the WJ or dining room.  Viola'....Mimosas!   🙂 

Or buy liquor in the on board shops - when they deliver those on the last night or you pick up on last morning, top of your own - of course then hope you aren't flying since resealing to avoid leaks may not be easy 🙂

33 minutes ago, ShillyShally said:

The problem is that's technically Day 8 on a 7N (adjusted based on specific cruise length) and since we only pay based on # of nights, so I think everything becomes a paid item on the last day.  

Not our experience.  The drink packages work for specialty coffee on the last day.  The fact that they don't work for fresh squeezed OJ is probably because the crew is so busy on the last morning that they don't want to add any more tasks.

Just now, Host Clarea said:

Not our experience.  The drink packages work for specialty coffee on the last day.  The fact that they don't work for fresh squeezed OJ is probably because the crew is so busy on the last morning that they don't want to add any more tasks.

Yeah I can definitely see them skipping the fresh OJ, and honestly I've never tried to purchase anything on the last day, but good to know it may work for coffees and such!

12 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

Agreed, the only free drink I could get on the last day was a latte at Cafe Promenade 

2 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

Never purchased the drink package before, so not familiar with how it works...so that's a nice thing they can use it  even on final morning.  Makes sense...already prepaid!    Thanks, ever so wise Bob!  🙂

2 hours ago, ShillyShally said:

Or buy liquor in the on board shops - when they deliver those on the last night or you pick up on last morning, top of your own - of course then hope you aren't flying since resealing to avoid leaks may not be easy 🙂

Not to mention open container law!!  😮