Icon of the Seas Blocks Are In The House!

6 hours ago, ReneeFLL said:

When we booked the Inaugural cruise in December we paid $3040.32 for a D2 GTY for 2 people. That was with a TA. Now on the RC website it’s $10832.52 also for 2 people. They don’t have any GTY balconies left, just the D5 category (this is for a regular balcony). Not sure what the price would be if a TA has any left. That’s a huge price difference.

Same thing for me... We booked our March '24 Icon cruise nearly one year ago (October '22). We booked 2 rooms (one balcony and one inside room). 2 adults, 2 children. Grand total was roughly $7k. Same itinerary, same rooms now is nearly $20k! Yep, you read that right! $20k! I do not know who in their right mind would pay $20k for one balcony and one inside room. I'd be happy to sell my reservation for $15k. Any takers? LOL!

• Haha 3

On 10/1/2023 at 1:12 PM, Eremita85 said:

The delivery could be a little late, since the second sea trials are late as well.

No, no, no! I want to be on the inaugural cruise. I hope it’s still on schedule for that.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ReneeFLL said:

No, no, no! I want to be on the inaugural cruise. I hope it’s still on schedule for that.

As Biker mentioned, no worries.

They were actually so far ahead there was talk at one point that sailings would be added to the schedule before the 27th

• Like 1

On 9/28/2023 at 9:52 AM, Ourusualbeach said:

Maybe I should offer to rent my aft balcony on deck 14 for the day

Hey me too!  I will be on the 2nd voyage deck 14 looking off the back.  When I checked on that cruise that was the only cabin available that would show up.  Never had one looking off the back.  Excited.  4 months....

A bit off topic, but I wanted to post a thank you to those who start these update threads and continue to post photos and info during the construction along with all the posters who participate in them. I rarely post outside of trip reports, but these threads are really great and amp up my excitement for cruising all year long and especially in between my cruises as I follow along in each construction thread.

Thank you to a great community... back on topic. 🤐

• Like 9