Icon of the Seas Blocks Are In The House!

New Icon photos, courtesy of finki.22

https://www.instagram.com/p/CyiBLfqow0B/?img_index=1

@topanga49er @Ourusualbeach The deck 17 suites don’t appear to have enough shade over their respective balconies. That is at least for the OS, GS and JYs on either side of deck 17. 
Maybe next time @Eremita85 is out there he could treat us with even closer up photos of that area and the balcony covers 😀. Thanks in advance.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Tall-Cruiser said:

New Icon photos, courtesy of finki.22

https://www.instagram.com/p/CyiBLfqow0B/?img_index=1

@topanga49er @Ourusualbeach The deck 17 suites don’t appear to have enough shade over their respective balconies. That is at least for the OS, GS and JYs on either side of deck 17. 
Maybe next time @Eremita85 is out there he could treat us with even closer up photos of that area and the balcony covers 😀. Thanks in advance.

Which suites do you mean, the loft suites? Finki was faster once again, I have my inclining test photos still waiting for editing and posting. Here are some photos of the loft suite area from the same day.

2023-10-17 18-51-42-DJI_20231017185142_0880_D-HDR.jpg

2023-10-17 19-51-32-IMG_2212-HDR.jpg

Edited by Eremita85
  • Like 3

13 minutes ago, Eremita85 said:

Which suites do you mean, the loft suites? Finki was faster once again, I have my inclining test photos still waiting for editing and posting. Here are some photos of the loft suite area from the same day.

Thanks for the quick response as I know it’s late there for you. Your photos are always much appreciated. Below are two snapshots highlighting the suite area I mentioned.

Photo courtesy of Eremita85 and Finki.

IMG_2713.jpeg

IMG_2714.jpeg

11 hours ago, Tall-Cruiser said:

Thanks for the quick response as I know it’s late there for you. Your photos are always much appreciated. Below are two snapshots highlighting the suite area I mentioned.

Photo courtesy of Eremita85 and Finki.

IMG_2713.jpeg

IMG_2714.jpeg

Here is photo from different angle.

2023-10-19 14_58_06-Lightroom Catalog-2-2-v13 - Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic - Develop.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Eremita85 said:

2023-10-19 14_58_06-Lightroom Catalog-2-2-v13 - Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic - Develop.png

Thank you !!  I had been wondering if there would be a view of the Aqua Dome for those suites that are next to the dome but it doesn't look like there will be.  We have the last Icon Loft all the way to the left....and I also wondered if we would have a view of the pools, etc directly to the right and behind the suites area but it also looks like that view is pretty much blocked unless you stick your head out and crane your neck to the past the privacy divider.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eremita85 said:

Thanks very, very much for this photo and the angle it provides. I could be wrong (or my eyes playing tricks on me 😄) but, it does appear so far that all those deck 17 suites excluding the Loft Suites only have partial balcony covered.

26 minutes ago, Tall-Cruiser said:

Thanks very, very much for this photo and the angle it provides. I could be wrong (or my eyes playing tricks on me 😄) but, it does appear so far that all those deck 17 suites excluding the Loft Suites only have partial balcony covered.

With people above being able to stare right down on you

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, fsjosh said:

"pre-inaugural cruise" is gonna make some people mad. 

Why don't they just call it the maiden voyage. In reality that is what it really is lol personally I couldn't care less when it is Ill be there February 3rd no matter what. Just out of curiosity if those dates are correct is there any idea when those sailings will go on sale?