RCCL backdoor web address?

E23NK1

So remember last springs website "upgrade" disaster...well there was a backdoor web address way to get into your cruise account...does anyone have that?

Reason I ask is that the new website does not show the On-board activities waivers that you can sign them before hand...but someone on a facesomething site showed a screen shot of her signing them and it was the old website.

I wanted to get all the paperwork done ahead of time.

I called Royal and after explaining the multiple people what I wanted to do on the website, no one had a clue so after 20 minutes I gave up.

Thanks for the help.

59 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

First and last ones take you to the new user site (blue screen of dysfunctionality), and the middle one takes you to an old log in screen but re-directs you to the main Cruise Planner page on RCL's website.

5 minutes ago, JennyB1977 said:

@Host Clarea Online check-in link from above worked for me, but I'm too far out 😞

The other two redirected me to the current site. I'm using Chrome.

3 minutes ago, orville99 said:

First and last ones take you to the new user site (blue screen of dysfunctionality), and the middle one takes you to an old log in screen but re-directs you to the main Cruise Planner page on RCL's website.

Thanks for the updates.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ONECRUISER said:

Just so you know most have that same experience, though I am still able to use old Royal link to access my Cruises. 

Is that the link where you have to use your old username/password?

I had the same result with being directed to the new site.

Its just funny that for my upcoming Allure cruise, people on facesomething have been able to fill out those forms where some of us cant...not the end of the world I guess, I will just do it at check-in the day of.

Also gotta love that Royals people know nothing as well...but I should have figured that right.

Thanks everyone for the help.

1 minute ago, E23NK1 said:

I had the same result with being directed to the new site.

Its just funny that for my upcoming Allure cruise, people on facesomething have been able to fill out those forms where some of us cant...not the end of the world I guess, I will just do it at check-in the day of.

Also gotta love that Royals people know nothing as well...but I should have figured that right.

Thanks everyone for the help.

Agree, change is not always better, easier. Grateful I'm still able