Eggs for room service breakfast?

EWR224

I see that omelets with french fries are an after hours room service option for $5 charge.  Just wondering if anyone has been able to order an omelet(with a charge) to be delivered in the morning for breakfast?

Sorry to say, no free egg dishes for room service breakfast. Just off the Miracle and the room service breakfast menu did have 3 egg sandwich selections for $3 each and I tried one and it was awful. Worse than a fast food restaurant breakfast sandwich.

I don't mind paying for the omelet and fries.  I was just wondering if any one had tried to order for breakfast.  Sorry to hear that the egg sandwich isn't good.   I'll give it a shot....the worse they can say it no.  

13 hours ago, Pam said:

You can apparently pay for an omelet after hours; can you not pay for one in the morning?

Nope (unless you eat VERY early). My guess is that they don't have enough staff to run orders while they're hot, once the Lido and MDR open for breakfast. But that's just speculation on my part.

8 hours ago, indygirl76 said:

Nope (unless you eat VERY early). My guess is that they don't have enough staff to run orders while they're hot, once the Lido and MDR open for breakfast. But that's just speculation on my part.

Just wondering did you try to order and they said no go or did they deliver it cold?

12 hours ago, indygirl76 said:

Weird. Other lines can do it.

On 5/3/2019 at 8:01 PM, EWR224 said:

Just wondering did you try to order and they said no go or did they deliver it cold?

Sorry for the confusion - I haven't tried it (I'm VERY much a night owl), just quoting the policy and referencing others' anecdotes.

• Thanks 1

On 5/3/2019 at 10:11 PM, Micah's Grandad said:

Best to go up get one freshly made and bring back to your cabin. Best chance of hot food

This. I do this every morning. It really doesnt take much time at all. I use a second plate to cover my food for the trip back to the room. 

On 5/3/2019 at 10:11 PM, Micah's Grandad said:

Best to go up get one freshly made and bring back to your cabin. Best chance of hot food

1 hour ago, Doggielover68 said:

This. I do this every morning. It really doesnt take much time at all. I use a second plate to cover my food for the trip back to the room. 

6 minutes ago, PittsburghGirlee said:

I put an additional plate over my hot breakfast items to keep it a tad bit hotter in route to my room.  Works like a charm!!

Sort of confused. :classic_unsure:

Since you have to go to the buffet to get it, why not just eat it there?   

9 minutes ago, OCruisers said:

Usually either my husband or I go up to Lido to get food for the both of us while the other sleeps in or gets ready for excursions. On sea days we just sleep in and go eat on Lido when we wake up.

Also, we always have a cabin that's two levels below the Lido buffet area so going back and forth is just a quick trip up or down the stairs.

Edited by Doggielover68

3 hours ago, OCruisers said:

We love eating on the balcony. We usually start with room service continental breakfast and move to the eggs a little later. Also, sometimes the buffet area is a zoo and not very appetizing. 

7 hours ago, Doggielover68 said:

Having breakfast on the balcony is a special treat. One of the reasons we book balconies.