Spa Package Price ??

I see nobody answered... I just did a search because I have a similar question, and your post popped up, so I'm bumping it.  I would like to know how much the spa pass is for Amsterdam on a 2 week cruise... anyone?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, freestyling said:

On the massdam 14 day we paid $199 for couple to use the Thermal Suite. Purchased on board 1st day. 

Thank you, I assume it will be similar on Amsterdam's 14 day.  To clarify, was it $199 for a couple? Or $199 for each person in the couple?  (And more for a single?) Thanks.

Okay, I called Ship Services, and for a 14 day cruise the spa package costs $199 when part of a couple ($398 for two people), and $249 for a single person.  Now, I believe that on the first day of the cruise, both of these prices will be less - perhaps even significantly less.  I specifically asked if I were to prepay would I be refunded the extra, and the person I spoke to at Ship Services said emphatically "yes".  All that said, I'm going to wait.  I usually board quite early and I'm not worried about the spa passes being sold out, and I'd rather not have to hassle with the price difference.  I really just wanted to know the price, and now I have a good idea. Thanks Palm Bay for reminding me I could just pick up the phone! 🙂  For the OP, for your shorter cruise it will probably be a bit less.  I'd estimate about $150 for each person in a couple, or thereabouts. But you too can of course call - I'm sorry I forgot to inquire for you!!! 😞

• Like 1

You might be able to share the couple rate with someone on board, doesn't have to be in your cabin, nor anyone you know!   Maybe someone from your roll call?  or someone you happen to meet hanging around the spa entrance on embarkation day?  They they'll split your charges to each person's account.  Worth a try!  m--

• Like 1

HAL has only recently allowed you to book prior to boarding.  We have always had to book 1st thing when we got on board. I have prebooked the spa on the Zuiderdam for my cruise sailing 5/31, so I will let you know if it’s the same as booking on board. 

• Like 1

If you are referring to the thermal spa package, I have always purchased before boarding as soon as it was available.  I've been doing that for years. On a few occasions, I found out the package was cheaper after boarding and I was credited the difference to my account. 

It's totally worth it!

I’ve just got off the Nieuw Statendam after a 7 day cruise. Before I departed I could purchase this package for solo use for $139. I decided to wait until I boarded. On embarkation day it was being advertised at $199 for solo use, can’t remember the couples price though. I was told they had limited passes available. I didn’t buy at that price as it was a lot more expensive for the limited use it would get.

I also noted that the following day it was still being offered for sale... at the same price as embarkation day!

YMMV

Edited by Bretty
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, freestyling said:

On the massdam 14 day we paid $199 for couple to use the Thermal Suite. Purchased on board 1st day. 

Is this $199 pp when booked as a couple?  I guess I should call.  I think I only want the 10 day not the full 21 days.

1 hour ago, RMLincoln said:

You might be able to share the couple rate with someone on board, doesn't have to be in your cabin, nor anyone you know!   Maybe someone from your roll call?  or someone you happen to meet hanging around the spa entrance on embarkation day?  They they'll split your charges to each person's account.  Worth a try!  m--

I think my spouse would kill me ! 🤣

I pre-purchased the couples package for my July 29th 14 day Amsterdam sailing for $349 total online.  I felt that was in line with amounts I had seen in past from other postings.  If I find a lower price onboard I'll ask for a refund of the differential, if I get it great, if not no big worries 😅

10 hours ago, AtlantaCruiser72 said:

I pre-purchased the couples package for my July 29th 14 day Amsterdam sailing for $349 total online.  I felt that was in line with amounts I had seen in past from other postings.  If I find a lower price onboard I'll ask for a refund of the differential, if I get it great, if not no big worries 😅

This is interesting, since I was quoted a higher price for a couple on the same cruise 2 weeks later (I board when you disembark!) So... I'm just going to wait and see what they are offering on board. Sounds like the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing, as so often happens with HAL. :)

Hello,

we are on the Noordam, 40 days cruise from Vancouver to Auckland Oct. 13

there is a option to book a spa package

Thermal Suite and Thalassotherapy Pool 14+ Day Couples Pass

• $429.00

What does the 14+ Day mean? is It it good for the 40 days?

If yes, iI think it is not a bad deal.

Edited by MICHAEL_01