Our 25th Anniversary Adventure - Baja Mexico & Hawaii on the Inspiration & Splendor

Jamman54

1 minute ago, DebOinKC said:

Now that your review is over, I'm a little depressed 😞 Thanks to both of you for the pictures & great review, I enjoyed reading and seeing the sights.

Looking forward to your September review!

The best cure for post cruise (and review) depression is to have another cruise (review) planned. See you in September! :classic_biggrin:

• Like 1

Thank you so much for taking the time and energy to do this fantastic review ! I felt like I went along with you. Patti’s pictures were fabulous. Thanks again. I can’t wait to read your review of the new Sunrise. We were supposed to sail on her in Oct., but things came up and we had to cancel. I will love seeing the pictures of it. 

Thank you for such a wonderful review! I am even more excited now for our Hawaii cruise!! Looking forward to your sunrise review, we have done a Bermuda cruise with royal we had awful weather while we were there but still had a great time.

Thanks so much for the great review! I will be cruising to Hawaii in the not so distant future. What would you say are the must see/do activities on the islands? What were the most memorable/fun things that you did on the ship? What were the foods on the ship or islands that we shouldn't miss? Anyone else, feel free to chime in!  Thanks a bunch!

I never knew that you can suffer cruise withdrawals vicariously because I'm suffering one right now after reading your review...it was one heck of a ride.  Well done!  I shall miss the Splendor, I only knew ye once...

Jeff, I really, really enjoyed your review and Patti's pictures.  I am so glad that your 25th Anniversary celebration will go down as one of your favorites.  Again, congratulations to both of you and wishing you many more happy years together.  From your words and Patti's pictures, it looked like a GREAT vacation.  Thank you both  for taking the time to share your cruises with us, I really enjoy your reviews and I know many others do too.  Looking forward to your next adventure and I hope you and Ryan have a great cruise.   

17 hours ago, Hooked! said:

👏 Bravo, Jeff, Bravo! 👏

It was so much fun coming along on this one. Thanks again for all of your time and effort! 

Megan

Thanks so much Megan! It was our pleasure to bring it to you. :classic_cool:

17 hours ago, teacher34 said:

Thank you so much for taking the time and energy to do this fantastic review ! I felt like I went along with you. Patti’s pictures were fabulous. Thanks again. I can’t wait to read your review of the new Sunrise. We were supposed to sail on her in Oct., but things came up and we had to cancel. I will love seeing the pictures of it. 

Thank you for following along! Sorry you had to cancel your Sunrise cruise. We'll do our best to cover her like a glove! :classic_biggrin:

17 hours ago, fyree39 said:

And so ends another wonderful, informative, fun review by Jeff and Patti!  Thank you so much for all the time you took to take us along on your voyage.  When I read your reviews I always remember how much fun Carnival can be. Heck, you're the one that's responsible for me booking 3 more Carnival cruises while I was going through your review! Thanks again!

Thanks for coming along for the ride once again, and for sharing your thoughts and comments along the way! :classic_cool:

16 hours ago, Princess Cruiser27 said:

Another great read Jeff. Gota love the sea days. Kahulu looks pretty. Hawaii is on my bucket list.

Thanks so much Barb! Always glad to have you along with us. :classic_biggrin:

15 hours ago, horsegal said:

Thank you for such a wonderful review! I am even more excited now for our Hawaii cruise!! Looking forward to your sunrise review, we have done a Bermuda cruise with royal we had awful weather while we were there but still had a great time.

Thanks for reading! I hope we gave you a little taste of what Hawaii and a Journeys cruise are all about. Enjoy your cruise! :classic_cool:

6 hours ago, lisagro said:

Thanks so much for the great review! I will be cruising to Hawaii in the not so distant future. What would you say are the must see/do activities on the islands? What were the most memorable/fun things that you did on the ship? What were the foods on the ship or islands that we shouldn't miss? Anyone else, feel free to chime in!  Thanks a bunch!

Thanks for following along and hope we gave you some insight on what cruising to Hawaii is all about. Those are tough questions since not knowing your likes and dislikes makes it hard to give you an answer. Best advice I can give you is to read the port of call boards. There is great information there. Look at the excursions offered on your cruise. Do any of them appeal to you? If so, book them. Lastly, take a good look at the Fun Times that I posted each day, then ask yourself, What would you have done if you were aboard? Have fun with your planning and have a great cruise! :classic_biggrin:

5 hours ago, Pylea said:

Thank you so much for the awesome review! So excited for our Hawaiian Cruise in Oct!! 122 days to go! 😊

You should be excited. You are in for a treat! Thanks for reading and hope we were able to help with your planning! :classic_biggrin:

5 hours ago, Cruise Traveler Susan said:

Another masterfully done review - thank you so much for writing it.  You are the best reviewer ever.

Thank you so much for reading and for your kind words! :classic_biggrin:

5 hours ago, Ak4n3 said:

I never knew that you can suffer cruise withdrawals vicariously because I'm suffering one right now after reading your review...it was one heck of a ride.  Well done!  I shall miss the Splendor, I only knew ye once...

Glad you enjoyed the review. It was our pleasure to bring it to you!

4 hours ago, iluvdolphins said:

Thank you for the awesome review!

Thanks for reading! :classic_biggrin:

3 hours ago, TennesseeTater said:

Great job Jeff. Looks like a great adventure!

Always great to have you along for the ride. Hope to sail with you guys again some time! :classic_biggrin:

2 hours ago, pghsteelerfan said:

Jeff, I really, really enjoyed your review and Patti's pictures.  I am so glad that your 25th Anniversary celebration will go down as one of your favorites.  Again, congratulations to both of you and wishing you many more happy years together.  From your words and Patti's pictures, it looked like a GREAT vacation.  Thank you both  for taking the time to share your cruises with us, I really enjoy your reviews and I know many others do too.  Looking forward to your next adventure and I hope you and Ryan have a great cruise.   

Our reviews would not be complete unless you are there sharing you thoughts and comments along the way. Thanks for the anniversary wishes and the kind words. It is greatly appreciated! :classic_biggrin:

Thank you so much for all the information! We are doing the ten day Honolulu to Vancouver in April 2020. Enjoyed seeing the menus and the fun times! It’s hard to find reviews of the Hawaiian cruises Thanks again. 

On 6/14/2019 at 9:30 PM, tlw440 said:

Great review and pics. I always enjoy reading your reviews. Keep them coming.

I should have also added....Happy Anniversary to you and Patti. Carnival needs to put you two on the payroll to write reviews for all of their ships.

• Like 1

On ‎6‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 10:03 PM, mexicobob said:

As others have said, your review was one of the best ever posted on these boards.  Your passion and enjoyment of life makes it inspiring.  Thank you for all the hard work.....and for sharing.

Thank you so much for reading and your kind words. :classic_cool:

On ‎6‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 10:24 PM, mommiemudd said:

Thank you so much for all the information! We are doing the ten day Honolulu to Vancouver in April 2020. Enjoyed seeing the menus and the fun times! It’s hard to find reviews of the Hawaiian cruises Thanks again. 

You are quite welcome! Hope our review was able to help you with your planning. :classic_cool:

On ‎6‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 10:29 PM, vacationlover16 said:

What a great review! I hate to see it come to an end but I’ll be patiently waiting for your upcoming adventures! Again, Happy Anniversary and thank you so much for all of the time and effort you both put into these reviews!

Glad you enjoyed the review. Thanks for reading and for the anniversary wishes! :classic_biggrin:

21 hours ago, BigNance said:

May I join everyone else in complimenting your great review style and all the great pics from Patti?!!

And, Happy 25th Anniversary!  

I look forward to your next review.

Glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for reading and the anniversary wishes. :classic_cool:

9 hours ago, tlw440 said:

I should have also added....Happy Anniversary to you and Patti. Carnival needs to put you two on the payroll to write reviews for all of their ships.

Thank you! That's a job that we would love to have! :classic_biggrin: