Our last Port Everglades HAL sighting of the season - Amsterdam - May 16, 2019

Scrapnana

1 minute ago, Himself said:

That is in early November

Thank you Father! Just off-loading expensive toys then, it would appear, That vessel, Zeamarine's Zea Frontier, is sailing tomorrow at 22;22 hrs bound for an unk port. She arrived from Nassau with her private yacht collection

Image result for zea frontier vessel

Just now, Himself said:

Kath:  I hope you have a great time!

Thanks!  Four of us from last year's trivia team are all going.  We are also going to have dinner together.  It's not often I find other people who want to eat second sitting.

2 hours ago, Copper10-8 said:

YW; not sure how long Capt. SChuchmann will stay on AMDM, He's scheduled to join PDAM in four days and will in command of her until the handover, Unless, of course, things have changed which happens, and Capt. Schuchmann is joining AMDM in FLL today, relieving Capt. Mercer

John, do you know who will be the Captain of the Amsterdam on the June 17th sailing? I am sorry but I got a little confused! 🙂

2 hours ago, Copper10-8 said:

Thank you Father! Just off-loading expensive toys then, it would appear, That vessel, Zeamarine's Zea Frontier, is sailing tomorrow at 22;22 hrs bound for an unk port. She arrived from Nassau with her private yacht collection

It looks like they're loading others on now.

Smooth Sailing!  🙂🙂🙂

17 minutes ago, roadbeagle said:

John, do you know who will be the Captain of the Amsterdam on the June 17th sailing? I am sorry but I got a little confused! 🙂

I can understand why! Please allow me to attempt to clear some of that up. Capt. Jeroen Schuchmann, who has a long association with Prinsendam both as captain and, prior to his promotion, as staff captain, was scheduled to take over command of P-dam on 20 May in Amsterdam, relieving Norwegian Captain Dag D. Capt. Schuchmann has also been named as going to Amsterdam, the ship. The latter would occur after his handover of P-dam to the Germans on 01 Jul. 

It that plan is still in effect, an interim captain will take over command of Amsterdam from Capt. Mercer today in FLL. If those plans have been changed however, and Capt. Schuchmann is now not going to Prinsendam in Amsterdam on 20 May, chances would be pretty good, he's taking over command of Amsterdam today instead of an interim captain and someone else, could be Captain Dag, will get the P-dam handover. Hope that makes more sense and I'll attempt to verify who's on first

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Copper10-8 said:

I can understand why! Please allow me to attempt to clear some of that up. Capt. Jeroen Schuchmann, who has a long association with Prinsendam both as captain and, prior to his promotion, as staff captain, was scheduled to take over command of P-dam on 20 May in Amsterdam, relieving Norwegian Captain Dag D. Capt. Schuchmann has also been named as going to Amsterdam, the ship. The latter would occur after his handover of P-dam to the Germans on 01 Jul. 

It that plan is still in effect, an interim captain will take over command of Amsterdam from Capt. Mercer today in FLL. If those plans have been changed however, and Capt. Schuchmann is now not going to Prinsendam in Amsterdam on 20 May, chances would be pretty good, he's taking over command of Amsterdam today instead of an interim captain and someone else, could be Captain Dag, will get the P-dam handover. Hope that makes more sense and I'll attempt to verify who's on first

Didn't Cpt Albert say Cpt Dag had already left for a different small ship line?

3 minutes ago, Happily@Sea said:

Didn't Cpt Albert say Cpt Dag had already left for a different small ship line?

Have nor read Capt. Appie for a couple of weeks so you know more than I do. He came from Seabourn as you probably know

Edited by Copper10-8