Cococay Menus?

I dont have a menu or links but when we were there last wednesday we found that the burgers and hot dogs were better than in the past (and better than on the ship), cubano sandwiches,  salads (both caesar and greek) were excellent, desserts good as well.  I heard that there are wings and ribs for sale (real $) at captain Jacks, but can't give you any ratings on them.

I was just there a few days ago.  There is the usual hamburgers and hot dogs, portabella and mozzarella sandwiches, great chicken, tacos, steak sandwiches, cuban sandwiches, all kinds of salad, fries, ice cream, cookies , brownies and at the Snack Shack there are funnel cakes, mozzarella sticks, hamburgers and some other things.  I didn't get to try the Snack Shack because it was already closed when we got there.  I think it closed an hour before all aboard. Food was much better than the WJ for lunch.

14 hours ago, gaylemh said:

I was just there a few days ago.  There is the usual hamburgers and hot dogs, portabella and mozzarella sandwiches, great chicken, tacos, steak sandwiches, cuban sandwiches, all kinds of salad, fries, ice cream, cookies , brownies and at the Snack Shack there are funnel cakes, mozzarella sticks, hamburgers and some other things.  I didn't get to try the Snack Shack because it was already closed when we got there.  I think it closed an hour before all aboard. Food was much better than the WJ for lunch.

Curious is all that complimentary.