Symphony Aqua Suite - Which One?

The ones on deck 11 are both going to be identical, just opposite sides of the ship.  I would choose one of the deck 11s over the one on deck 12 because deck 11 will give you a larger balcony, and a better view of aqua theater shows at night.  

I agree deck 11 will give you a bigger balcony.  We had deck 8 on Oasis and loved the balcony but decided we could live with deck 9 balcony if we had to.  Either one will give you a great view of the Aqua Theater.

27 minutes ago, NTC0624 said:

The ones on deck 11 are both going to be identical, just opposite sides of the ship.  I would choose one of the deck 11s over the one on deck 12 because deck 11 will give you a larger balcony, and a better view of aqua theater shows at night.  

Pretty sure Symphony is very different than Oasis and Allure, so the balconies are not as drastically smaller as they go up

I have not been on Symphony so I cannot say definitely but I have been in 3 different ATS on Harmony (which I believe is more similar to Symphony than it is to O or A).  Our first ATS was 11330 (1 BR variety).  We had friends who were in 12730 and their entire suite was significantly smaller than ours, particularly the balcony.  Next we were in 8330 and WOW is it huge !  Our last stop on Harmony for ATS was 9770 and while it is still BIG, it doesn't compare to deck 8.  Deck 8 has an entire bump-out in both the bedroom and the dining room that none of the other higher decks have.

If I had my choice of any of the ATS I would STILL go with the lowest deck possible.  I do believe there to be a noticeable difference in size as they go up - at least, on Harmony there is.

PS...the same is true of the Grand Loft Suites on the Q class.  Lower is better.

2 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Pretty sure Symphony is very different than Oasis and Allure, so the balconies are not as drastically smaller as they go up

I think that is true, but, at least on the lower decks (8,9,10) the balconies are smaller to start with than they are on the Oasis and Allure.

mac_tlc

We stayed in suite 11734 in February. It was the super bowl cruise and we were able to watch the game on the big screens from our balcony with friends we invited up to the room.

The balcony is huge and you will be able to personally greet the rock wall climbers who are able to climb all the way to the bell 🙂

We absolutely loved this room! You are able to see 180 degrees plus so I can't imagine it matters if you are port or starboard for the best view. You are able to access the extra huge balcony via your bedroom or the living area.  Lots of seating, tables etc to use. Also has a bar rail with bar height chairs that make a great spot to watch the aqua show. Its a bit of a hike to the room from the stairs or elevators because it's at the very end of the hall but 100% worth it!