Oceania Club Benefits After November 2019

Rumpymuffin

Have the new (reduced) benefits for the various Oceania Club levels been announced yet? If so, please send me a link to the descriptions. I've searched but haven't been able to find them on the O website. Thanks much. 

1 hour ago, ORV said:

When they were first announced a long time ago they released this flyer. When it's all done it might be different. 

https://www.oceaniacruises.com/Images/EmailAssets/domestic/Sales/81604468085/MAR183971_OceaniaClubFlyer_new2.pdf

Thanks, ORV. That answers my question. 

On 6/18/2019 at 1:04 PM, LHT28 said:

they do not show the  amount of the new OBC   I believe you get that on your invoice

https://www.oceaniacruises.com/oceania-club-after-november-2019

Any of you click on Lyn's link and check the amenities for Gold?  Hard to miss this one:  COMPLIMENTARY PRESTIGE SELECT BEVERAGE PACKAGE

Listed separately is the discount for purchasing the Prestige and the House packages but this one's a stand-alone.  Just another of those if-it's-too-good-to-be-true-it-probably-isn't things?  But if it's for real, I'm in. 🙋‍♀️

36 minutes ago, CoolChile said:

Any of you click on Lyn's link and check the amenities for Gold?  Hard to miss this one:  COMPLIMENTARY PRESTIGE SELECT BEVERAGE PACKAGE

Listed separately is the discount for purchasing the Prestige and the House packages but this one's a stand-alone.  Just another of those if-it's-too-good-to-be-true-it-probably-isn't things?  But if it's for real, I'm in. 🙋‍♀️

you have to go to Presidents Circle to get  that perk

It is only the ones with the dark green check mark

4 hours ago, ORV said:

Other than the next free cruise not much incentive to go for Platinum. 

You are probably right except maybe for some unwritten benefits such as higher preference on extra specialties reservations and such (although, a “next free cruise” is nothing to sneeze at 😊).

Edited by Paulchili

20 hours ago, ORV said:

Other than the next free cruise not much incentive to go for Platinum. 

Not doing much for their best customers.  Taking away perks that we had.  Not very loyal when they want us to be loyal to O.   Might hurt them in the long run.  

50 minutes ago, KS&JW said:

Is a free cruise after 20 cruises standard on others lines?  

Don't know.  Have been sailing mostly on Oceania.   Just might need to find out.  Leaving O would not be my first choice.  But they are sure not  showing me that they want us to stay. 

22 minutes ago, RJB said:

Don't know.  Have been sailing mostly on Oceania.   Just might need to find out.  Leaving O would not be my first choice.  But they are sure not  showing me that they want us to stay. 

If you find a better reward program please let us know.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Paulchili said:

If you find a better reward program please let us know.

I guess that I will have to look.  Just pissed off that they are taking things away when most rewards programs add benefits.  Not right and not loyal to us.  Need to vent I guess.

7 hours ago, bigmjh said:

IMHO - O should have grand-fathered in the benefits that were well-earned by their loyal followers ... and let the new benefits kick in as earned from that point forward.

Agreed - that would have been a reasonable solution IMO.

Airlines (AA comes to mind) have followed this procedure when there were new changes to their reward programs as has Oceania re: grandfathering full amount of second PPG for those that achieved at least Gold before a certain date while instituting the new rules for all others.

Edited by Paulchili

18 hours ago, RJB said:

I guess that I will have to look.  Just pissed off that they are taking things away when most rewards programs add benefits.  Not right and not loyal to us.  Need to vent I guess.

I read the same complaint on different cruiseline boards...it's not just Oceania! So, good luck with that search.  😉