MIRACLE...

lmb84

Good morning, does anyone know if the Miracle  is slated for an upgrade anytime soon....searched refurbish ships and dates....past and future dates...Miracle doesn't exist in either list...TIA

5 minutes ago, lmb84 said:

Good morning, does anyone know if the Miracle  is slated for an upgrade anytime soon....searched refurbish ships and dates....past and future dates...Miracle doesn't exist in either list...TIA

I was wondering this as well, and according to https://www.cruisemapper.com/wiki/789-carnival-fun-ship-refurbishment-schedule, there are plans for a dry dock, but nothing specified yet. Miracle doesn't have Guys Burger Joint, Blue Iguana Tequila, or other Funship 2.0 amenities. Picture a "Carnival Pride" with the Carnival Miracle name embroidered on!

There are a few other threads on the Miracle. Most anticipate Guys and Blue Iguana, but the lido movies are a crapshoot. One thing you can expect is the elimination of the 'French Doors' for full-height windows. 

59 minutes ago, jbethel11 said:

I was wondering this as well, and according to https://www.cruisemapper.com/wiki/789-carnival-fun-ship-refurbishment-schedule, there are plans for a dry dock, but nothing specified yet. Miracle doesn't have Guys Burger Joint, Blue Iguana Tequila, or other Funship 2.0 amenities. Picture a "Carnival Pride" with the Carnival Miracle name embroidered on!

Miracle has a few 2.0 upgrades, including my two favorites, the Red Frog Pub and especially the Alchemy Bar. The last time I was on Miracle I was told she would get the Lido deck upgrades (bars/restaurants) the next time she was in dry dock. 

Just now, PhillyFan33579 said:

Miracle has a few 2.0 upgrades, including my two favorites, the Red Frog Pub and especially the Alchemy Bar. The last time I was on Miracle I was told she would get the Lido deck upgrades (bars/restaurants) the next time she was in dry dock. 

Ah, thanks for clarifying. Why would Carnival half-azz it? If they put RFP and AB, why not the full package?

1 minute ago, jbethel11 said:

Ah, thanks for clarifying. Why would Carnival half-azz it? If they put RFP and AB, why not the full package?

Great question, but I don’t know the answer. It’s along the lines of why haven’t they added the Alchemy Bar to all Fantasy class ships, why haven’t they added the Res Frog Pub to all Conquest class ships, why aren’t they adding the electronic photos/pixels to every ship that goes into dry dock, etc. 

2 minutes ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

Great question, but I don’t know the answer. It’s along the lines of why haven’t they added the Alchemy Bar to all Fantasy class ships, why haven’t they added the Res Frog Pub to all Conquest class ships, why aren’t they adding the electronic photos/pixels to every ship that goes into dry dock, etc. 

Yeah. I don't know why Carnival has four different brands for Asian-Stir-Fry: Chopsticks, Mongolian Wok, JiJi's Asian Kitchen (Lunch) and now Lucky Bowl! And it is not like they class-specify, it almost seems sporadic! But a huge thumbs up to the digitized pixels gallery. I DESPISE the fact that they waste that much expensive photo paper! 

Miracle is scheduled for Drydock Feb 14 - March 1, 2020.

My understanding is that in addition to refurbishing the cabins, that they will add the additional 2.0 upgrades that remain -- Red Frog Rum bar, Blue Iguana, Guys -- but perhaps the Giant movie screen will not be added... upgrades are vague.

Edited by VentureMan_2000

Man I love this ship... I wonder if they will let me bring my own soft tip darts for the dart board... theirs ahem are not very good.
When onboard my wife knows where to find me... sitting in Red Frog or with my feet on the rail of my veranda.

I am looking forward to trying a guys burger.

9 hours ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

OH GOD....just the thought of looking through hundreds of pictures to find yours....NOT DOING IT...LOL....ENJOY the movies at night time too....and let's not forget GUY'S BURGERS.....MAN....will miss that too...hmmm...the 8 day Eastern on the Magic...is starting to look better than the 10 day Alaska on the Miracle....have to think....HELP ME CHOOSE !LOL

On 6/20/2019 at 9:07 AM, VentureMan_2000 said:

Miracle is scheduled for Drydock Feb 14 - March 1, 2020.

My understanding is that in addition to refurbishing the cabins, that they will add the additional 2.0 upgrades that remain -- Red Frog Rum bar, Blue Iguana, Guys -- but perhaps the Giant movie screen will not be added... upgrades are vague.

How did you find the drydock schedule?

On 6/20/2019 at 7:00 PM, coevan said:

I, for one, enjoy the Grill over Guys, bigger juicier burger.

Us too. Prefer the fries at the grill. Only place on the ship where you can get chicken strips, grilled chicken breast sandwich and honey mustard sauce.

11 hours ago, Tinknock50 said:

How did you find the drydock schedule?

It's unofficial and has not been announced by Carnival, but you can find reference to it from sites like GoCCL and the link that Coevan posted.

In addition, I looked at all the cruise dates for the Miracle and there are not any cruises available Feb 14 - March 1, 2020 which supports this unofficial dry dock date.

17 minutes ago, VentureMan_2000 said:

It's unofficial and has not been announced by Carnival, but you can find reference to it from sites like GoCCL and the link that Coevan posted.

In addition, I looked at all the cruise dates for the Miracle and there are not any cruises available Feb 14 - March 1, 2020 which supports this unofficial dry dock date.

Thanks.   I did know from access there would be lots of changes to handicap cabins,  but they did not know when.

We are cruising on the Miracle at the end of July and have the Interior with FRENCH DOOR- sounds like an oxymoron? But that being said what actually is this cabin about- I know it has an obstructed view but can you actually open the doors and where does it open too if so? Thanks.

2 minutes ago, boog55 said:

We are cruising on the Miracle at the end of July and have the Interior with FRENCH DOOR- sounds like an oxymoron? But that being said what actually is this cabin about- I know it has an obstructed view but can you actually open the doors and where does it open too if so? Thanks.

Well, according to Josh Hocum, a YouTuber, he says that they do not want you to open it for safety reasons.

10 minutes ago, ObstructedView2 said:

Carnival Miracle Fact Sheet:

https://help.goccl.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1535/~/carnival-miracle-(mi)-fact-sheet

Scroll down to (Maintenance Schedule).

😊

Thanks...I guess we won't know exactly what will be done until it is finished. Good to see an official report from Carnival.

Edited by Tinknock50