Souvenir

There are quite a few shops that sell Souvenirs in the Circular Quay and Rocks area. The Circular Quay station has a few and along the waterfront to the Opera House past the restaurants there are a few by the Cinema. There is a bigger one just across the road from the Station by the McDonalds as well. These shops may not have the best prices going like at Paddy's Markets but they are very much more convenient.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MicCanberra said:

There are quite a few shops that sell Souvenirs in the Circular Quay and Rocks area. The Circular Quay station has a few and along the waterfront to the Opera House past the restaurants there are a few by the Cinema. There is a bigger one just across the road from the Station by the McDonalds as well. These shops may not have the best prices going like at Paddy's Markets but they are very much more convenient.

The bigger souvenir shop near McDonalds is the one we have shopped at, to buy gifts for an American friend. I'll point out that most souvenirs are not necessarily made in Australia either. Awe have also shopped at the Rocks' markets and at Paddy's Market.

Leigh

4 hours ago, GUT2407 said:

You can get them for golf balls too, seems more fitting???

3 hours ago, MicCanberra said:

Squash balls are more realistic.

Not having seen one clise up, I'm assuming they will each hold 2 balls?

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/22/2019 at 5:44 AM, Disneymom06 said:

Where do u  shop for souvenir in Sydney. Is there a market. Just looking for kaola bears or stuff for kids

Hi Disneymom06,

If you are still looking for answers to this question - you will be able to pick up great souvenirs at Taronga Park Zoo. At the zoo you can see Koalas and kangaroos and I’m sure there are photo sessions - and I think there are also turtles. 😁 The zoo is as natural as a zoo in the middle of a city can be, quite wonderful.  You can catch a ferry over to it from near where the cruise leaves at Circular Quay - it is really simple in the end. If you want to know more, just ask 👍

Enjoy your time in Sydney and Australia.

Cheers, Rose 🌹

Edited by Porky55