EZ Air Payment Question

LImom

I have a question regarding how I pay for my ez air flights. I booked the cruise through my travel agent but I added the flights to the booking myself through my personalizer. I am not sure how to pay for my flights because there is no option on the personalizer to pay. I am thinking of paying for air prior to final payment because the fares have doubled and I don't want to risk anything strange happening. Do I call princess or my TA (he probably doesn't even know I booked flights this way)or is there something I am missing and I can do myself in the cruise personalizer? Im hoping that someone has the answer for me, I tried researching and I didn't come across the answer to my question although I might have missed it. Thank you in advance.

EZ Air payment is due at the time final payment for the cruise. EZ Air fares will not go up, and if they go down you have the option of changing up to 45 days prior to the flight. If you wish to pay for your flight early just call your T.A., provide them with your credit card and tell them you want to pay the air fare. Once paid your flight will be ticketed. Even though you booked the EZ Air flights directly in the cruise personlizer your T.A. has a record of them.

• Like 3

skynight posted the payment options & having used Flexible EZair many times airfares have never increased after booking.  That allows me to continue to search for better flights & airfares (up to as much as 60% lower than originally booked with better flights).

I’ve never paid for EZair prior to final cruise payment so don’t know how that might affect getting better flights or lower airfare.  I search daily for these options which has worked great & it’s easy for me to modify an EZair reservation.  The first time I called Princess to assist me through the process using my Cruise Personalizer & despite having booked my cruise through my TA they helped me change our reservation through the Cruise Personalizer.  Now I go directly to my CP to make changes which I did yesterday & Princess emails my TA a confirmation of the change & my TA forwards me a copy of it.

Like any cruise purchase I print a copy of reservations with the prices but thankfully have never needed to use them.

Edited by Astro Flyer

your travel agent should have access to your princess account and make the payment for you.  My travel agent has my credit card number;  I booked the EZ air; when it was time for final payment; the EZ was added to the remainder of my cruise bill and my travel agent charged my cc for the remaining balance

11 minutes ago, LeeW said:

Our TA noticed the booking and added it to the final payment bill.

Princess sends a copy of anything you add to the travel agent.  So your travel agent was notified as soon as you booked it.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, LImom said:

I have a question regarding how I pay for my ez air flights. I booked the cruise through my travel agent but I added the flights to the booking myself through my personalizer. I am not sure how to pay for my flights because there is no option on the personalizer to pay. I am thinking of paying for air prior to final payment because the fares have doubled and I don't want to risk anything strange happening. Do I call princess or my TA (he probably doesn't even know I booked flights this way)or is there something I am missing and I can do myself in the cruise personalizer? Im hoping that someone has the answer for me, I tried researching and I didn't come across the answer to my question although I might have missed it. Thank you in advance.

You would have to deal with your TA.

Princess won't deal with the passenger on money issues if you have a TA.

9 minutes ago, dianedebuda said:

Like the OP, I used a TA for Aug cruise but booked air with EZ.  Paid TA the total.  Now when/how do I see seat assignments & get actual tickets? Don't see anything on the Personalizer.

Log into the airline website with your airline record locator #, there are 2 record numbers. 1 for Princess and 1 for the airline.  Use the airline #. If seat assignments are allowed you can do it there.

Be aware some airlines don’t allow seat assignments until 24 hours prior to boarding.

I have never received actual tickets.

I have a cruise booked through a TA and have flights booked through EZ Air. Each time I make a change to my flights, my new outstanding balance gets updated on my TA’s website.

As for seat assignments and tickets, although you may have paid in full, Princess may not have yet paid the airline. You can request that as you have paid in full, that Princess now pay the airline (if you do so, the flights become restricted and subject to the usual airline change fees and penalties). That said, even prior to the airline being paid, EZ Air should show you the 6 letter PNR under your booking, so you should be able to go to the airline website and select seats if the airline allows that prior to ticket issue (I know AA does) 

10 hours ago, polmcs said:

EZ Air should show you the 6 letter PNR under your booking, so you should be able to go to the airline website and select seats if the airline allows that prior to ticket issue (I know AA does) 

I see the 6 char confirmation code in EZ, but can't find where to check seats on AA.  All I'm seeing is Booking, Check in and Flight Status...  Since I booked via EZ, I don't have an AA log-in.  For Alaska Airlines, found my info under Manage Trip.

43 minutes ago, dianedebuda said:

I see the 6 char confirmation code in EZ, but can't find where to check seats on AA.  All I'm seeing is Booking, Check in and Flight Status...  Since I booked via EZ, I don't have an AA log-in.  For Alaska Airlines, found my info under Manage Trip.

The middle option is actually "your trips/check in" That is where you would input your name and record locator to see your flight(s)

If you add your frequent flyer number when you book EZ air; you can log into your preferred airline frequent flyer account and the trip will be there.  I have done this twice flying Delta. 

• Like 1

• 4 years later...

[bumping this old thread to ask a new question]

If one booked the ezair flights directly from the princess website, can they be paid using gift cards (e.g., AARP Princess gift cards)?  If it matters, the cruise itself was also booked directly on the web site and paid using the gift cards.

TIA

25 minutes ago, nwnittany said:

[bumping this old thread to ask a new question]

If one booked the ezair flights directly from the princess website, can they be paid using gift cards (e.g., AARP Princess gift cards)?  If it matters, the cruise itself was also booked directly on the web site and paid using the gift cards.

TIA

I believe you can only pay with gift cards if you booked EZAir PRIOR to final payment date. If booking EZAir after final payment date, then I believe the answer is NO to using gift cards.