Add a person to the cabin

Catu

Does anyone know if it is possible to add a person to the cabin before final payment?  We have a balcony cabin on the symphony.  We are two adults and one youth, but we also want our son (16 years)to join.  What will this cost extra?

8 minutes ago, Catu said:

Does anyone know if it is possible to add a person to the cabin before final payment? 

What will this cost extra?

Maybe, depends if the cabin can hold more than two and if there's space at that muster station (BTW, not limited to final payment for adding).

You won't know till you try it as the whole cabin may be repriced.

Edited by Biker19

12 minutes ago, Catu said:

Does anyone know if it is possible to add a person to the cabin before final payment?  We have a balcony cabin on the symphony.  We are two adults and one youth, but we also want our son (16 years)to join.  What will this cost extra?

What stateroom number, we can check if the stateroom will hold more than three.

We have a 5 D category cabin, cabin 11316 om symphony of the seas. The cabin have a sofa bed so I think it will be possible.  We have previously cruised in such a cabin all 4. Think I need to call RCCL tomorrow to ask for price and opportunity.

9 minutes ago, Catu said:

We have a 5 D category cabin, cabin 11316 om symphony of the seas. The cabin have a sofa bed so I think it will be possible.  We have previously cruised in such a cabin all 4. Think I need to call RCCL tomorrow to ask for price and opportunity.

Yes, if the stateroom has a sofa bed, Royal allows 4 in the stateroom, though two adult sized people in the sofa bed would likely not be very comfortable.

• Like 1

The cabin would require a pull down bed also.  And the ship has a max number of passengers in total allowed.  But if it is early enough, you might have to move to another cabin- but it is probably not a big deal to move the person.  Typically the rate for the forth person is the same rate as the third- half price- but sometimes specials are available.  Check with RCCL.

Good luck.

• Like 1

Yes I know they are open today, but my English is not so good, so I will wait for tomorrow when it is operated by people who talks Norwegian. But thank you for the tips.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Heymarco said:

You may also want to check how much it would be for a second cabin. Sometimes prices can be very comparable. Or even better, if they have kids sail free promo, you may be able to add the person for just extra port fees and taxes.

They are adding their 16 YO son so even if they were running the promotion (which they aren’t) their son would not qualify as KSF only applies to 12 and under.

13 hours ago, Cruise a holic said:

The cabin would require a pull down bed also.  And the ship has a max number of passengers in total allowed.  But if it is early enough, you might have to move to another cabin- but it is probably not a big deal to move the person.  Typically the rate for the forth person is the same rate as the third- half price- but sometimes specials are available.  Check with RCCL.

Good luck.

Having 4 in a stateroom does not require a pull down bed and on Harmony and Symphony there are no pull down beds in any regular balcony, Oceanview or inside cabins.