New info about SDP included restaurants without upcharge?

erdoran

I was on a different thread and saw a link to NCL T&C which says sushi, Food Republic & Ocean Blue are now in SDP with no note about upcharges?  What’s the reality and latest on this one?  Thanks

2 hours ago, erdoran said:

I was on a different thread and saw a link to NCL T&C which says sushi, Food Republic & Ocean Blue are now in SDP with no note about upcharges?  What’s the reality and latest on this one?  Thanks

At Food Republic, Pincho, Sushi and Wasabi , you are limited to 4 menu items if using the SDP.....  

Just now, Kfamilycruise said:

Thank you for posting this as it is not on T&C. Where is this listed? Or was this information given on ship?

https://www.ncl.com/specialty-dining-package/faq

ARE ANY MENU ITEMS EXCLUDED FROM SPECIALTY DINING PACKAGES?

All Specialty Restaurant menu items are included except Seafood Platter in Raw Bar. Additional entrée charges may apply.

For Food Republic, Pincho, Sushi and Wasabi, an SDP meal includes 4 menu items.

8 minutes ago, Kfamilycruise said:

Thank you for posting this as it is not on T&C. Where is this listed? Or was this information given on ship?

I found the info in the T&Cs that are located at the bottom of the FAQ page:

However, there is conflicting info at the Promo T&Cs website:

https://www.ncl.com/termsandconditions/promotions

Ugh

Edited by esm54687

12 minutes ago, esm54687 said:

I found the info in the T&Cs that are located at the bottom of the FAQ page:

However, there is conflicting info at the Promo T&Cs website:

Ugh

Thanks to you both. Interesting that the two pages conflict.

FAQ’s for SDP:

IN WHICH VENUES WILL MY SPECIALTY DINING PACKAGE BE HONORED?

Specialty Dining Packages are honored in the following specialty restaurants: American Diner, Cagney’s Steakhouse, Food Republic, Italian, Le Bistro, Los Lobos, Margaritaville at Sea, Moderno Churrascaria, Ocean Blue and Bayamo by Ocean Blue, Pincho Tapas Bar, Q Texas Smokehouse, Raw Bar, Sushi and Teppanyaki.

Guests may also choose to dine in other select restaurants, with the following per person upcharges when using their SDP meal:

• Cirque Dreams (Epic, Getaway) $10 USD
  • Supper Club Cabaret (Escape) - $18 USD
  • Velvet (Breakaway) - $10 USD

T&C for Free at sea SDP

Any Harvest Caye bars, restaurants, or venues, Food Republic, The Bake Shop, Ice Cream Bar, Gelato, specialty items in the Asian restaurant, Special Occasion/Holiday menus (New Year's, Christmas, etc.), Jazz Brunch, Wine Lovers and Murder Mystery lunches, and beverages are not included as part of the Specialty Dining Packages. 
You may choose to dine in the following venues as part of your Specialty Dining Package for the corresponding upcharges: Cabaret ($15), For the Record ($15), Ocean Blue ($10), Bayamo ($10), Cirque Dreams ($10 regular seats/$15 premium seats/$35 VIP seating on Breakaway), and Raw Bar ($7).

I guess I should have been clearer when I posted.  I was still thinking there was the upcharge for Ocean Blue, and Food Republic and Sushi were excluded.  The FAQ says they are INCLUDED but Free at Sea is what I remember from my last sail.  My real question is “has something changed?”

This really is a great change for the dining plan, and should alleviate crowding at the normal specialty restaurants.  Selfishly, Food Republic is my favorite place to eat and I gladly paid for it several times on my last cruise.  I hope it doesn’t become crowded now.  It was always easy to walk in and get a seat before.

Q2: “

All Specialty Restaurant menu items are included except Seafood Platter in Raw Bar. Additional entrée charges may apply. 

For Food Republic, Pincho, Sushi and Wasabi, an SDP meal includes 4 menu items.’

Any specifics about the “additional entree charges”?  Have the specialty dining menus changed lately?  That one little phrase could pack a real punch..or not..depending...

12 minutes ago, erdoran said:

For Food Republic, Pincho, Sushi and Wasabi, an SDP meal includes 4 menu items.’

Any specifics about the “additional entree charges”?  Have the specialty dining menus changed lately?  That one little phrase could pack a real punch..or not..depending...

Maybe this is clear to everyone else but is it 4 items pp under SDP?

10 hours ago, erdoran said:

The reality is what you find on the NCL web site, not what you find on CC.

Specialty Dining Packages include one main course per person at Cagney's and Le Bistro restaurants. Additional main courses will be charged at the a la carte price listed on the menu.

There is no mention of sides, starters, desserts, etc. The only limitation mentioned have to do with the number of main courses in Cagney's and La Bistro.

Edited by zqvol

14 hours ago, erdoran said:

"That one little phrase" about extra entree charges has been there for several years. That part isn't new. I think they generally charge $10 for extra entrees, if I recall.