1st time to St. Kitts

James Javin sounds like what you need. They go to several places to see the sites, hike in the rainforest, then at the volcano black rocks beach, feed you and then the beach. Those that want to snorkel, they take you there while the others are at the beach, then you meet up with them after snorkeling. I have a complete review in my signature line if you are interested. There's TONS of pictures.

19 hours ago, Thisguylikestocruise said:

Going to St. Kitts, through RCI. They have 37 excursions to choose from.  Any advice? What would you do your first time?  We like beaches, short hikes, scenery.

Forget "click on my site", as every known beach is overrun with T'erds, and every land trip to "places of interest" will be overrun with tourists.

If you want scenery, and a better day out, take a Ship's Catamaran Trip to Nevis, as it will include a gentle sail, a snorkel, a beach BBQ on Nevis where you can walk and explore, and an abundance of drinks

• 2 weeks later...

We have done the Marriott day pass 2x, rented a car and drove around island 2x, climbed mt. Liamiuga, shipwreck bar 4x, snorkel boat trip small group from carambola, and are trying nevis in January. My favorite of all was mt liamiuga. Followed by renting a car for the day twice and just exploring brimstone, northern part of island... I really love st. Kitt and I always find something to do. There really is no need to do a RCCL excursion. If you like hiking and beaches and just exploring, I really would research the area online, read reviews, then pinpoint 2 areas of interest, someplace for lunch, then a beach, and rent a car. St. Kitt is very easy to navigate. 

Edited by jean87510