Updated Oasis Solarium?

5 minutes ago, jbethel11 said:

Will Oasis's Solarium include the "fishbowl" type pool found on Symphony of the Seas? Will Oasis's Solarium extend above the bridge? Thanks in advance!

Nothing I've seen yet.

I doubt they change the pool, but they could extend Solarium over the new Deck 14 cabins

4 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Nothing I've seen yet.

I doubt they change the pool, but they could extend Solarium over the new Deck 14 cabins

Contrarily, I think they will. Since it was begged for on Symphony, (when Harmony didn't have it), it would only make sense for Oasis to have it. 

5 minutes ago, jbethel11 said:

Contrarily, I think they will. Since it was begged for on Symphony, (when Harmony didn't have it), it would only make sense for Oasis to have it. 

Just seems to complicated for little return. 

Symphony was a new build

22 minutes ago, jbethel11 said:

Will Oasis's Solarium include the "fishbowl" type pool found on Symphony of the Seas? Will Oasis's Solarium extend above the bridge? Thanks in advance!

I doubt they are changing the pool in the Solarium.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, vacationlover_mn said:

Did the fishbowl pool on Solarium, and thought it was a bit weird 🙂.  I just hope Solarium on Oasis isn’t so hot, like Symphony!

Never did understand the logic of the largest cruise ship in the world, with the hottest Solarium in their fleet (necessitating the need to cool off), and they put in the smallest Solarium pool in the fleet.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

Never did understand the logic of the largest cruise ship in the world, with the hottest Solarium in their fleet (necessitating the need to cool off), and they put in the smallest Solarium pool in the fleet.

Solarium concept is drastically different between many classes as it is. 

As far as Oasis Class, none of them are even swimming pools😉

7 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Solarium concept is drastically different between many classes as it is. ...

Concepts may be drastically different, Solarium pool sizes are very similar on ships (4 classes) prior to Oasis class.

1 hour ago, Host Clarea said:

I thought the smallest pool in the solarium on Oasis class was on the Harmony. 😉

2 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

Concepts may be drastically different, Solarium pool sizes are very similar on ships (4 classes) prior to Oasis class.

Correct, but biggest complaint on the older ships is not enough loungers. Oasis and Allure have a ton, and Harmony/Symphony have even more. 

I guess you can't please everyone