EZAir: two one ways possible?

epixx

Yes it is.

I just posted this quick reply and went on to read another post on a similar subject. It used to be possible but it might be worth a call to EZAir to find out for sure.

Edited by 2theship

1 hour ago, epixx said:

Creating a mock booking, I get a lower price with two one ways (departure only and return only) than I get with a round trip.  Is it possible to book two one ways on EZAir?

No, you cannot.  Once you book a one-way using EZ-Air in Cruise Personalizer, you cannot add another flight and you can only change the one-way.  You would have to cancel the one-way first in order to make a different booking type.  When I phoned and asked EZ-Air, they said they cannot (or won't) do it either.  You can book some open jaws where you return to a different city than depart and you can use two different airlines.

@epixx   This was the experience I have had .... As Steelers36 says above. 

No, you cannot.  Once you book a one-way using EZ-Air in Cruise Personalizer, you cannot add another flight and you can only change the one-way.  You would have to cancel the one-way first in order to make a different booking type.  When I phoned and asked EZ-Air, they said they cannot (or won't) do it either.  You can book some open jaws where you return to a different city than depart and you can use two different airlines.

2 hours ago, steelers36 said:

This is true.  I found out the hard way yesterday. 

Yes, but you cannot  do it online. I am flying EZ Air this October. JFK to Venice on British Air and home after the cruise Rome to JFK on Lufthansa. Do your mock bookings online till you find the flights you want then call Princess EZ Air. They will take care of it and send you confirmation. Saved a lot! 

16 minutes ago, bosnr said:

Yes, but you cannot  do it online. I am flying EZ Air this October. JFK to Venice on British Air and home after the cruise Rome to JFK on Lufthansa. Do your mock bookings online till you find the flights you want then call Princess EZ Air. They will take care of it and send you confirmation. Saved a lot! 

Yes you can book a flight to the embarkation port and book the return from the disembarkation port. You can even book a flight back from another city (if it is listed in the choices on the drop down menu) other than the disembarkation port 

This is still one booking with the 2 flights.

What you did can be done on the EZ Air website as I have done it numerous times.

I have never had to call Princess/EZ Air to do this.

This is not what the OP is talking about.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, hobbyfarmer2 said:

We just "kind" of did this on a b2b with a one way on the first b and another on the second b.  Don't think you can on a specific sailing though as the cancellation screen comes up when a flight is already booked.

It was two separate bookings correct?  That is the work-around.

17 hours ago, epixx said:

Creating a mock booking, I get a lower price with two one ways (departure only and return only) than I get with a round trip.  Is it possible to book two one ways on EZAir?

The website will allow you to do some things on a mock booking that are rejected by the airlines on a final booking.

I had an experience where I booked each leg of a flight as a unique flight and it cost less than the identical flights when shown on EZAir as an end-to-end flight with a one airport stop.  The airline wouldn't book it t the lower cost, and Princess could not honor the lower cost because of the airline rules.

23 hours ago, Colo Cruiser said:

Yes you can book a flight to the embarkation port and book the return from the disembarkation port. You can even book a flight back from another city (if it is listed in the choices on the drop down menu) other than the disembarkation port 

This is still one booking with the 2 flights.

What you did can be done on the EZ Air website as I have done it numerous times.

I have never had to call Princess/EZ Air to do this.

This is not what the OP is talking about.

You have to book both one ways at the same time, correct?

• Like 1