HOLIDAY DINNER $$$

Hogbay

Holiday Dinner is AUD $ 129.05 EACH 😮 but your can indulge in the smallest bottle of Moet Champagne Ha Ha , Do not tell anyone we are having a Holiday Lunch and buying a Big Bottle or three and will see you on our way out 🤣🤣

On last Christmas' Freedom cruise, specialty dinners on Christmas Eve and Christmas were $75 pp additional (don't remember if 18% is added on). And you joke but the champagne was the only difference from regular nights.  The MDR Christmas dinner turned out to be excellent.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/24/2019 at 4:01 AM, shellunderwater said:

We were able to purchase our holiday dinner in Chops several months ago, and that was at the normal price.  Now Chops for holiday dinner is crazy expensive.  They haven't cancelled my dinner yet.  Hoping it sticks.  🙂

Us too shellunderwater, we purchased it during last years black friday sales for $45 Au each. I called and got it confirmed that it will be honoured. Strange thing is you can still book the usual chops dinner for 25th or book the $129 holiday dinner. I'll buy a bottle of moet and the lobster and still be in front 🙂

On 8/23/2019 at 11:01 AM, shellunderwater said:

We were able to purchase our holiday dinner in Chops several months ago, and that was at the normal price.  Now Chops for holiday dinner is crazy expensive.  They haven't cancelled my dinner yet.  Hoping it sticks.  🙂

They can't cancel your dinner and charge you more for it.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

They sure can on the first part, up to you if you want to rebuy. They can claim a pricing mistake on the web site. 

Nothing would surprise me.  We'd be disappointed, but I'm not paying Holiday Dinner prices.  If we hadn't gotten X-mas eve and NYE at the price we did, we'd just enjoy the MDR.

• Like 1