Cococay Thrill Park Cabana

acthorson

6 minutes ago, acthorson said:

When I rent one of these, does it come with a water park pass for all guests in the cabana, or do you buy those separately? It’s a bit confusing bc the cruise planner site says “Thrill water park cabana and pass.”

Comes with 6 passes to the water park.

Just now, acthorson said:

When I book it online, it’ll only let me put one name, not all four of us. Will that be ok to do if it’s just under my name?

You only book one name so they only charge you for 1 cabana then on board you will tell them names and cabin numbers for the passes.

1 minute ago, acthorson said:

When I book it online, it’ll only let me put one name, not all four of us. Will that be ok to do if it’s just under my name?

Yes, the website is confusing, but you only need to buy for one person.

I had to call today to book 2 cabanas for our extended family group of 10....I tried several different times online in my cruise planner and kept getting an error message then decided to just call...Easy to do over the phone...then I was sent a confirmation email and it was automatically added to my cruise planner online.

Good sale price today as compared to what I was seeing last Wednesday...or I wouldn't have opted to spend the extra $$'s for these.

I booked a Thrillpark cabana yesterday and was confused about passes too so I called.  I was told the same as mentioned above.  Book in one name and up to 6 will get waterpark passes.  I like having a cabana since it is a place to hang out and get shade so when the price was right (to coin a phrase 🙂) I jumped on it.

• Like 1