ms Amsterdam and Volendam in Juneau September 13, 2019

Scrapnana

12 minutes ago, rafinmd said:

Not necessarily.  He may have been on for a while and not carried over the VHF radio.  BTW, this is the Amsterdam's final season in Alaska for a while.  Not sure which ship will do that itinerary the next few years.  I wonder if the Vistas will fit in Anchorage.

Roy

Maasdam will be sailing that 14 day itinerary out of Vancouver next year.  Inside passage and some other changes, (no Kodiak).  I hope they keep the EXC in-depth concept that we enjoyed this year on the Maasdam.

I see the Amsterdam is practicing lifeboat drills in the Juneau rain today.  

1 hour ago, rafinmd said:

Not necessarily.  He may have been on for a while and not carried over the VHF radio.  BTW, this is the Amsterdam's final season in Alaska for a while.  Not sure which ship will do that itinerary the next few years.  I wonder if the Vistas will fit in Anchorage.

Roy

Good question.  Looks like Maasdam is doing the 14 day itinerary next year.  I liked the 21 day out of San Francisco that it did this past year.  When you arrive at Ketchikan/Juneau/Skagway with 5 other ships, it spoils Alaska for me.

2 hours ago, St Pete Cruiser said:

Good question.  Looks like Maasdam is doing the 14 day itinerary next year.  I liked the 21 day out of San Francisco that it did this past year.  When you arrive at Ketchikan/Juneau/Skagway with 5 other ships, it spoils Alaska for me.

The Maasdam tendered in both Ketchikan and Juneau on our May-June itinerary.  We were the smallest cruise ship in port.....not fun.  Too many ships in Alaska and it isn’t getting any better.

2 minutes ago, sail7seas said:

I need to investigate what Canadian  itinerary Amsterdam is doing  next  summer.  Is she doing the  Boston/Montreal deal ?

image.png.d96b588eb302756d34f02a6f4f3f26ae.png

sail.noordam@gmail.com

The Amsterdam  will be in the St. Lawrence the next 2 summers.

Saying     "St.Lawrence"   could use a bit of    clarification.     It tells little   🙂.   

Would you mind to kin dly   share   embarkation and debark  ports?  Seeing you bothered to post at all 

I struggle with the  HA site  for   research,

I hope you enjoy your retreat

Edited by sail7seas

11 hours ago, Scrapnana said:
11 hours ago, Scrapnana said:

Amsterdam will be doing 7-night Boston/Montreal - Montreal/Boston runs until the start of October 2020.

Amsterdam will be doing 7-night Boston/Montreal - Montreal/Boston runs until the start of October 2020.

That is terrific.  Thank you Scrapnana.  I may have to change my crusing plans,

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/13/2019 at 8:16 PM, Himself said:

next 2 summers.

I found she is doing the Boston to Montrreal to Boston   b-to-b that Maasdam ( and  DH and I did for so many y ears.)  I  love  that itinreay but  don't know if I'll fdo it  again 2020.  I'll think about it.  To  say St.. Lawrence tells us  little about   Amsterdam  2020 summecruisesr.   .  She is doinCanads New England Cruises

image.png