Latitudes OBC?

andymattmom

3 minutes ago, KarlChilders said:

I think that was probably booking one of the Latitudes Insider special cruises.  There is no standard OBC for Latitudes members that I am aware of.  

https://www.ncl.com/latitudes-rewards-program

It used to be that you got a one off OBC offer when you moved up latitudes levels, but I don’t believe they have done that for a few years now.

If it was a few years ago then that may be what the OP is referring to.

4 minutes ago, KeithJenner said:

It used to be that you got a one off OBC offer when you moved up latitudes levels, but I don’t believe they have done that for a few years now.

interesting, never heard that before, but then only been cruising since '16

6 minutes ago, KarlChilders said:

I just searched through my emails and it seems it stopped in 2014.

My initial thought when I read the question is that the OP booked an insider offer. I suspect your original answer is correct.

But if they booked their last cruise before 2014 then it may have been the tier level offer.

The first cruise I went on my aunt got a 25$ OBC as a reward for being a previous cruiser since then the loyalty system has changed and you don't get that any more.  I was lucky enough to get a 50$ OBC for myself and my husband long with two perks on an inside cabin on one of the recent offers but it was a one-off

21 hours ago, KarlChilders said:

same here: we have moved up from beginning to now Platinum plus and have been for quite awhile. We never got any OBC for changing levels. We have gotten a lot of OBC via our Travel agent, via some promos being run and for being Stock Holders

33 minutes ago, newmexicoNita said:

same here: we have moved up from beginning to now Platinum plus and have been for quite awhile. We never got any OBC for changing levels. We have gotten a lot of OBC via our Travel agent, via some promos being run and for being Stock Holders

The offer applied if you booked within 120 days of changing levels. I assume that it was an incentive to get people to book soon after they got back.

Maybe it just applied to the UK, but I don't see any particular reason why that would have been.

On 9/18/2019 at 6:10 AM, andymattmom said:

On our past cruise we got OBC for each of us for our Latitude silver status. Was that a promo or does it happen each time?  If it does what is amount? 

Thanks 

We got $100 each on our Spirit Baltic cruise but our friends who joined us did not. I didn’t know why and didn’t want to ask for fear of losing it 😀. I have lost it before 😩 as they said it was a mistake.

Edited by lamchops

On 9/18/2019 at 3:31 PM, KeithJenner said:

I vaguely recall this.  My problem was I was top level since mid 2000’s. And didn’t get anything.  😀   (Except being only one on the ship and a few cpt dinners).