Oasis Crown Loft Suites

fscool

2 minutes ago, fscool said:

Is Deck 17 on Oasis where the Crown Loft Suites are located restricted access to only sea pass holders of those suites? 

No. On Harmony, we had friends in Crown Loft Suites and took the elevator up to Deck 17, and met up with our friends. I can't see why you'd want to go up there anyway, because all of the venues themself (Coastal Kitchen, Suite Lounge, rooms) are not accessible to the general public. 

yes deck 17 has just loft suite which are key card restricted. As Host said there are times the glass doors are left open. The Suite lounge and coastal kitchen as the only other items on 17 and they both require key card access.  

There are bathrooms on 17 which are accessible to the public 😄 

Edited by Tulsacoker

Great!  Thank you for the quick replies.  

Is it a bad idea if you are concerned about noise to have an aft facing crown loft suite?  I know there are shows back there but they end my 10 or so, right?  After that it will be quieter?

we had room 1726 recently ( backing to mini golf) and had no real issues with noise. Especially at night its quiet. if you were backing up to the sports court (basketball court) you might get more. The Aqua show is far away that you really dont hear much

Edited by Tulsacoker

11 hours ago, fscool said:

Is Deck 17 on Oasis where the Crown Loft Suites are located restricted access to only sea pass holders of those suites? 

I had a friend that used their GS card and it opened the door when he came to visit us.  Others have posted that only those with a cabin on 17 will be able to open the doors with their seapass card.  

Our Crown loft suite was oceanview facing- closer to the middle of the crown loft suites on the Harmony-picked the same location for our Oasis cruise in 2021.  Very quiet- beautiful oceanview- not far from the coastal kitchen and suite lounge- loved the location.  The doors to the crown loft suites wasn't locked most of the time.