Anthem in Boston

RSLeesburg

Yesterday we caught the ferry from Hingham to Boston and saw three ships in port.  It was my first time seeing Anthem in person, so grabbed a quick pic with my phone.  She is sandwiched between Sapphire Princess and Zaandam.  I did not realize that Boston could service that many ships at one time...

185D2FE4-DF28-4A25-929C-DCF10CBD6BFE.jpeg

• Like 1

The ships fit but not my favorite port as it can't handle disembarkation well.  They can't get luggage out in a timely fashion.   That being said the Anthem was there on a port call.  Also don't try and get a cab there.  Always a long line.

lol... we flew up Thursday night and went to Long Wharf, Aquarium, and Faneuil Hall on Friday.  It was empty.  Yesterday it was packed and I heard someone commenting about the cruise ships in port.   All I can say is that those folks on Anthem had a beautiful day in port - the weather has been outstanding this weekend!  Heading back down to West Palm this afternoon, and hoping to get a glimpse of Serenade in port, as we board her in December.