Show Reservations

janetz

14 hours ago, ladysail2 said:

I'm on the Jan 27, 2020 Anthem cruise and our entertainment is not showing up yet....

I'm Jan 12 and ours isn't yet either.  Check-in for me starts in just a week, so I wonder if things will start showing up then.

• Like 1

I’m on Allure 1/12/20 - and just made final payment this morning - 90 days - yeah!!!  I see a lot of excursions to book but no entertainment either.  I’ve “heard” its encouraged to make reservations for the shows.   Been a couple years since I cruised - and first time on Allure

1 hour ago, bcsurvivor2001 said:

I’m on Allure 1/12/20 - and just made final payment this morning - 90 days - yeah!!!  I see a lot of excursions to book but no entertainment either.  I’ve “heard” its encouraged to make reservations for the shows.   Been a couple years since I cruised - and first time on Allure

Encouraged may be a understatement.  We were on Symphony in Nov.  One of the couples we met in the Diamond Lounge had made no reservations and just winged it.  Always a long line for those with no reservations and twice they were not able to sit together.  Ice show was standing room only.  Better safe then frustrated, happy cruising

40 minutes ago, taglovestocruise said:

Encouraged may be a understatement.  We were on Symphony in Nov.  One of the couples we met in the Diamond Lounge had made no reservations and just winged it.  Always a long line for those with no reservations and twice they were not able to sit together.  Ice show was standing room only.  Better safe then frustrated, happy cruising

So exactly WHEN should I expect to find the shows online in my reservation so that I CAN reserve them? TIA

17 minutes ago, bcsurvivor2001 said:

So exactly WHEN should I expect to find the shows online in my reservation so that I CAN reserve them? TIA

Unfortunately, there is no EXACTLY.  Various items appear at RANDOM times in the Cruise Planner.  KEEP CHECKING.

4 minutes ago, bcsurvivor2001 said:

60 - 90 days out would be normal, our Symphony cruise last Nov opened at 47 days out.  We have Allure booked for Nov. 2020 and everything except shows is already open for booking.  Even with reservations get there 15 minutes early, 10 minutes before show time they open the non reservation line and let everyone in.  Book the Aqua show for the first day or so, it is the only show that gets cancelled for weather or rough seas, they will rebook you for a later in the week show. If your show is at the end of the week you may be out of luck.  A little tip, skip windjammer on embarkation day and go to park cafe or the bistro.  JR has no charge breakfast before 10:30 everyday. Great view of the parade from the overlook in the photo gallery. Do not sit under the shaded area of the Aqua show, no way to look up and see the high divers. We have been on 3 different Oasis Class ships and Allure is our favorite. happy cruising

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1