Take all offer

ScottandRudy

I tried to search this on here with no luck so I am going to ask. We have never sailed Norwegian before but I feel like I see the take all offer often but not certain of the details. We can not commit for a week or so as we have to confirm that we have someone to stay with mom. It shows the take all offers ends in 5 hours for booking a balcony room or above. Do they run this often? 

Depending on when you are planning on sailing if you are well away from final payment date, book the cruise.  That way you don't have to worry about losing out on all five.  If you can't get things squared away at home, then cancel and you will be refunded your deposit.  If the sailing is close to the 120 day mark this plan won't work.

• Like 1

I remember we had six in an H4 and back then, everyone in the cabin got ALL the freebies without taxes. We all had the free alcohol package and the free specialty dining for every night of the cruise. 

Book the best deal (2 3 4 5 all) you can always cancel with full refund as long as you are outside of the

120 day (FINAL PAYMENT) period - at that point you are committed to a cruise contract with penalties

for cancellation. In booking one of these deals and you may pick-up some OBC. Watch also for booking

a favorable cruise that is also a Past Guest/Insider Offer for additional Latitude points. The first of the

month these offers are posted. The take all offers are pretty much offered all the time - book early for

best cabin selection - if the fare drops you can cancel and rebook for the lower fare but may lose some

of those take all perks bennies depending on the current promotion. Of course in the booking you will

be required to make a down payment - so your money will be tied up but fully refundable outside of the

120 day booking window if cancelling. At the 120 day period a full payment will be required - decision time !  

12 hours ago, ScottandRudy said:

We are looking at December. Good to know. I feel like i see the offer all the time but wanted to double check.

Thanks for the info.

Yes, it has been around for ages, but there is always the possibility they will change the special or the perks. Of course if you are planning on sailing in Dec you will want to make sure you have everything in order before you reserve your cabin as you are past final payment and when you book, you will be stuck. Good luck and enjoy. 

22 hours ago, js said:

I remember we had six in an H4 and back then, everyone in the cabin got ALL the freebies without taxes. We all had the free alcohol package and the free specialty dining for every night of the cruise. 

None of those things were "free".  They were baked into your inflated cruise fare dangled in front of you as a "deal", which you gobbled up.

1 hour ago, StolidCruiser said:

None of those things were "free".  They were baked into your inflated cruise fare dangled in front of you as a "deal", which you gobbled up.

Yes I get it but now if six or even five of us are in an H4, Im paying taxes or grat. whatever they call it for two and pay full price for alcohol package and dining for the 3-6. Ill take the old way when all were included in the cabin.