MSC Door Sign Policy?

newistcruiseaddict

Does MSC have a door sign policy? My search is not really netting any results with the exception of a post from 2013. I have a magnetic mounted flag and this is our first time on MSC. I would prefer to know before I pack it and schlep it around Europe for the next 35 days. Thank you in advance. 

flag.jpeg

Doors on Seaside would not hold a magnet so we put them on the wall outside the door.  Some of them disappeared.  Two the first evening while we were at dinner.  They did stick on the door on Armonia.  I don't think we had any on Divina.  EM

On 10/12/2019 at 10:02 PM, Essiesmom said:

Doors on Seaside would not hold a magnet so we put them on the wall outside the door.  Some of them disappeared.  Two the first evening while we were at dinner.  They did stick on the door on Armonia.  I don't think we had any on Divina.  EM

Id be happy to mount it on the wall next to our door if thats the case. We had 3 of these flags on a Nov NCl cruise last year and had no issue with them disappearing, even though we were roomed very close to public areas. As this is a transatlantic cruise I'm hoping for fewer hooligans. Thank you for your response. 

We had a door sign on our last cruises on the Seaside.  Some people commented it helped them find their room.  We used magnet bars so not sure why some could not use magnets on their doors.  

Use your door signs and enjoy your cruise.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...