Transportation help

medi130

I'm arriving 2 days early for my cruise and visiting Disneyland. I'll be flying into lax. Then I'll be going to the cruise terminal in Long Beach. I've researched renting a car, Uber, and Shuttle services. What mode of transportation would you recommend? Price of the three seem to be fairly similar. Thanks 

3 hours ago, medi130 said:

I've researched renting a car, Uber, and Shuttle services. What mode of transportation would you recommend?

I would only rent a car if you intended on seeing things other than Disneyland. If your plan is to go right to your hotel, check in and hit the parks, Uber is by far the best way of doing this-- especially when you factor in overnight parking at a Disney resort there is $25-35 a night. 

• 2 weeks later...

Orange County (John Wayne) airport is served by most large carriers. Have you looked into flying there instead of LAX? It is much closer to Disneyland.

If you are staying at a Disneyland area hotel, there is a shuttle bus that goes from LAX directly there.

https://dre.coachusa.com/?gclid=CjwKCAiA_f3uBRAmEiwAzPuaM3_cfNVQNXzGW3U4--7HXs7G-M74EZc4jgJyLZg4LW8Eo5YXB4HVoBoCh3AQAvD_BwE

To get from Anaheim to the cruise port, I would recommend comparing pricing on SuperShuttle vs. Uber. Surge pricing may apply on Uber, depending on the day and time of your travel though.