Sky upsell

dsvrn

Just got upsell offer for Sky February 15, 2020. It is a 7 day cruise.  Inside to standard balcony $199/person. To deluxe balcony $299/person. We booked direct through Princess. We are not interested. Just thought I would post because people seem interested in upsell offers. 

3 hours ago, dsvrn said:

Just got upsell offer for Sky February 15, 2020. It is a 7 day cruise.  Inside to standard balcony $199/person. To deluxe balcony $299/person. We booked direct through Princess. We are not interested. Just thought I would post because people seem interested in upsell offers. 

3 hours ago, satxdiver said:

How generous of Princess!  It would take me maybe a millisecond to make a decision and ignore the offer.

The current pricing difference on this cruise between an inside and balcony is almost $600 a person.  Maybe just supply and demand.

I am surprised that that many people (implied) would be willing to downgrade from a balcony to an inside cabin for only $199 a person.  Never for me.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, antmaril said:

I received an upsell offer yesterday for our seven day cruise on the Sky Princess in January.  We could go from a Mini-Suite to an Owner’s Suite for $1,999 per person.  

No, thank you.  

Now that is crazy! No way.  😳

I can think of a lot of stuff I could spend $4000 on. 

Maybe another cruise?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, dsvrn said:

I'd LOVE that deal.  To each their own.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, antmaril said:

I received an upsell offer yesterday for our seven day cruise on the Sky Princess in January.  We could go from a Mini-Suite to an Owner’s Suite for $1,999 per person.  

No, thank you.  

Yeah, but you get to eat your breakfast at Sabatini's...:classic_blink: