Encore / Live / Solo(*)- Dec 1-8-2019...

sid_9169

I went to the internet cafe right when it opened, and there was already a line ten deep. When I made it up to bat, apparently the plan I purchased wasn't showing up. I produced my printout, and he was able to fix it for me...

• Like 5

Read about getting your card reprinted.  Is there a reason you didn’t purchase the upgrade to premium plus prior to the cruise?  Is there a benefit to buying it onboard?  My last cruise and my next I prepurchased and my card showed it upon registration.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Shidah said:

Read about getting your card reprinted.  Is there a reason you didn’t purchase the upgrade to premium plus prior to the cruise?  Is there a benefit to buying it onboard?  My last cruise and my next I prepurchased and my card showed it upon registration.

I called NCL prior to sailing and asked about upgrading. They said they had never heard of it, and said if it does exist, then you'll have to do it on the ship. Typical NCL customer service...

• Like 2

Rooms opened up right as I was finishing with the internet guy. I'm going to get everything unpacked and put away, then the real party can commence.

I'll try to add a few pictures from lunch. Popcorn shrimp, kale and quinoa salad, and some kind of turkey pot pie. They've gotten rid of a few of my usual favorite lunch items.

IMG_20191201_123337.thumb.jpg.77a0e70fe8bb2ae3123e7d9f7c8e024d.jpg

IMG_20191201_123907.thumb.jpg.2dbac2ba37a7b31da085e0c389ad61ad.jpg

IMG_20191201_124821.jpg

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, kpark895 said:

Glad you made it safely aboard and were able to get both Vibe passes.  Have I missed all the drink pics?

I've been so busy just trying to get on board and secure Vibe passes, then lunch, then the internet problem... Now, my cabin is squared away and I'm ready to test out this drink package...

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

I called NCL prior to sailing and asked about upgrading. They said they had never heard of it, and said if it does exist, then you'll have to do it on the ship. Typical NCL customer service...

Thanks that explains it.  I upgrade mine online and so far have had no issues.  Please include all the names of your drinks this week.  My only issue with the premium plus package is I don’t know enough high end drinks to ask for, so I wind up drinking a lot of Hendricks.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Shidah said:

I’m not doing until I see in writing I can get Veuve. Too many conflicting reports

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Muster drill is at 3:30, but they closed the bars at three, right after my first drink... This isn't motivating me to go down to the drill any earlier than I normally would...

I hate to bother you but if you have any secret info on getting passes to the race track I would appreciate it. We are on 12/15 and want to try it. Thank you and thanks for your photos. (they shrunk the solo cabin beds, I had heard that,  just like at home but without my dog......

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Misting station.

Ahhh, makes sense. I was thinking shower station kinda like you see at the beach and public pools. Not a private shower lol. 

Sid, completely off topic... my wife’s job may be moving us very near ATL in the short future. We should know something for sure in the next couple months. May need some tips on decent places to live on the eastern outskirts of the city. I’ve already got some decent restaurants to eat at thanks to the ATL thread lol

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

The beautiful Norwegian Encore with a side of Miami skyline...

IMG_20191201_145748.jpg

I see lots of loungers still available......

It will be interesting with all those loungers on the upper level of Vibe if they will be filled.  Every time I am at Vibe, I don’t leave the bar!

• Like 1