Encore / Live / Solo(*)- Dec 1-8-2019...

sid_9169

3 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

There's a lot more food p0rn to come!... I can't wait to be on board the Joy, and doing this all over again...

Oh my I loved your review Sid I didn't get anything done today lol! I can't wait for your Joy review I will be on the September 11th sailing so I can't wait to read all your information. Thank you so much such a great read and pictures!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

So loved reading all of this way too late but it was a nice escape 🙂  Thanks for writing such wonderful and fun reviews!  I love your shirts and sense of humor.  I'm not easily offended like it seems so many are these days.  Hope you get back to cruising soon!!  About to check out your other old reviews next.  

Edited by tkportersat
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, tkportersat said:

So loved reading all of this way too late but it was a nice escape 🙂  Thanks for writing such wonderful and fun reviews!  I love your shirts and sense of humor.  I'm not easily offended like it seems so many are these days.  Hope you get back to cruising soon!!  About to check out your other old reviews next.  

Thanks very much for reading, and I'm glad you enjoyed it... Hopefully, there'll be a new one coming up in September on Virgin Voyages Scarlet Lady... The Encore was my last cruise before the pandemic, and it's been wayyy too long...

• Like 6

On 6/16/2021 at 11:49 AM, sid_9169 said:

Thanks very much for reading, and I'm glad you enjoyed it... Hopefully, there'll be a new one coming up in September on Virgin Voyages Scarlet Lady... The Encore was my last cruise before the pandemic, and it's been wayyy too long...

I will make sure I look for it!  I hope it goes off without a hitch 🙂  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Just Jo said:

@sid_9169 What on earth happened on your thread to get it locked??

Something happened and CC ended Sid and our beloved Tribe 😥 I cannot comment further, because I don't want to get in trouble. But it's been a day, and we are all missing him. Happy to see this one bumped up today 😊

• Like 7

3 hours ago, sandyzag said:

So he got entirely kicked off CC for good or for a set period of time?  If for good, that will suck and I will really miss his reviews.

For good it seems. We will all miss the reviews 😥

• Like 1

6 hours ago, AKR2011 said:

Something happened and CC ended Sid and our beloved Tribe 😥 I cannot comment further, because I don't want to get in trouble. But it's been a day, and we are all missing him. Happy to see this one bumped up today 😊

What????? Sid is no longer on cruise critic? 

• 3 months later...

Four score and 667 days ago, I stepped on dry land from the Norwegian Encore... Little did I know, that it would take sooo long to finally board another ship. This time, with the brand new Virgin Voyages, on their very first sailing from American shores. Join me on their new ship, the Scarlet Lady Live!...

• Like 4

• 7 months later...

Thanks for the heads up Sid.  I didn't sail Virgin, but nonetheless followed your exploits on that board.  I'll do it again.  My takeaway: the food is superb, the overused tech is wonky, and it needs more passengers to liven up the experience.

• Like 1