Is Coastal Kitchen on Oasis cramped?

mafig

On 2/8/2020 at 1:43 PM, John&LaLa said:

Opens at noon, but you can head up to SL for a snack and adult beverage as soon as you board

If you need more info email me

Jmdurland at msn dot com

How do you get in if they are leaving your passes outside your door and not giving them to us when we check in now?  If we board at 11 we won't have access to them until 1 p.m.  

2 minutes ago, Teeara said:

How do you get in if they are leaving your passes outside your door and not giving them to us when we check in now?  If we board at 11 we won't have access to them until 1 p.m.  

Knock on the door if it isn't propped open.

30 minutes ago, Tulsacoker said:

Guess there are busy responding to Pins first 😄 

I believe Pinnacles only get an e-mail from the Concierges if they are sailing in a full suite. Of course they may e-mail the Concierges about issues.

Always received our Welcome e-mail from the Concierges about 6 days out at the latest. They always have responded to my returned e-mail within 2 days.

Our only CK experience was on Anthem and we fell in love with it.  Went to dinner around 6pm every night but 1 and the place was never even 25% full.  Maybe half full by the time we left.  We always requested and got the same waiter and he made the entire cruise as the rest was just meh (weather and ports).

We have a CLS on Allure in November and I am hoping we have a similar experience.  Not worried about crowding but hoping we can get the same waiter/waitress for the cruise as that is what we really like about traditional MDR.

3 hours ago, Bradison said:

Our only CK experience was on Anthem and we fell in love with it.  Went to dinner around 6pm every night but 1 and the place was never even 25% full.  Maybe half full by the time we left.  We always requested and got the same waiter and he made the entire cruise as the rest was just meh (weather and ports).

We have a CLS on Allure in November and I am hoping we have a similar experience.  Not worried about crowding but hoping we can get the same waiter/waitress for the cruise as that is what we really like about traditional MDR.

You can ask, but its pretty hit or miss on getting same waiter, especially if it's busy.  Pretty sure the last Med cruise, the TA, and the first Caribbean sailings will be very busy.

Is yours one of those?

3 hours ago, Bradison said:

You can ask but it's worth trying a few different waiters until you find one you like the most.

10 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

You can ask, but its pretty hit or miss on getting same waiter, especially if it's busy.  Pretty sure the last Med cruise, the TA, and the first Caribbean sailings will be very busy.

Is yours one of those?

Nope.  We go out on the Sunday after TGiving.  Fly on the day of the Ohio State v Michigan game.  Thank goodness it is an evening flight.