Constellation disappeared?

mitz18

37 minutes ago, hcat said:

I understand that,  but how wonder many more net  pax are being added with the new sun  suites? 

Do we know there are any Sunset Suites being added for sure?  I thought new interior cabins were replacing the i Lounge and library areas on the M-Class hence the need to take cabin w/ 3 or 4 capacity down to 2 like the Summit and Millenium.  Perhaps Celebrity is doing both.

Edited by Oville

1 hour ago, Oville said:

Do we know there are any Sunset Suites being added for sure?  I thought new interior cabins were replacing the i Lounge and library areas on the M-Class hence the need to take cabin w/ 3 or 4 capacity down to 2 like the Summit and Millenium.  Perhaps Celebrity is doing both.

They didn't make Sunset Suites on Summit. The did  convert the Ilounge and library to cabins.

I was very happy with the response from celebrity. We were contacted via email that our veranda cabin no longer slept 4. We were moved to a midship veranda, and after I inquired we were able to get corner family veranda for a slight upcharge. I am super excited. 

On 1/1/2020 at 10:35 PM, sasset said:

They didn't make Sunset Suites on Summit. The did  convert the Ilounge and library to cabins.

That's good.. Can't amount to that many added pax overall.

We are  inching up to final payment on Summit....Getting excited!

We have a  much longer wait for Connie.Jan 2021!  Sounds like the res have been mostly sorted  out,

51 minutes ago, Winemyst said:

I was very happy with the response from celebrity. We were contacted via email that our veranda cabin no longer slept 4. We were moved to a midship veranda, and after I inquired we were able to get corner family veranda for a slight upcharge. I am super excited. 

Aren’t they supposed to be where the new Sunset Suites are?  According to the X website, available for booking from 2020 on Connie?

https://www.celebritycruises.com/gb/things-to-do-onboard/staterooms/suite-class/sunset-suite

51 minutes ago, villauk said:

Aren’t they supposed to be where the new Sunset Suites are?  According to the X website, available for booking from 2020 on Connie?

https://www.celebritycruises.com/gb/things-to-do-onboard/staterooms/suite-class/sunset-suite

I thought so to, but the deck plans online show from May 26 2020 to April 3 2021 they are family verandas. Best guess is they will be designated sunset suites for all sailings after April 3 2021

3 hours ago, Winemyst said:

I thought so to, but the deck plans online show from May 26 2020 to April 3 2021 they are family verandas. Best guess is they will be designated sunset suites for all sailings after April 3 2021

I can see them getting themselves into a worse mess than they are already with this reclassification, especially as the new Sunset Suites have previously been on the website for booking. The way it’s going, there will probably be more than one set of guests for some cabins. Posts on here are currently stating their cabins are being changed three or more times on some sailings, so I wouldn’t be surprised at all if reservation issues continue.