Constellation disappeared?

mitz18

Guess we'll check the online cruise planner to see if our room is back.

If not, we'll give X a call tom,

Do not want to lose our cabin,  even if it is not a perfect one!

Never  really liked playing musical chairs!

Bookings for my Feb 2021 B2B are open, my cabin in both cruises was the same now is guarantee and bookable in both cruises, Tomorrow I need to call my TA

After a few minutes again back to the locked system 😞

Edited by gerelmx

11 minutes ago, Lolou127 said:

Well on X U.K. site the Connie 2020 cruises have vanished again!! They’re been there for the last 2 days, albeit it said no cabins were available now they’re online showing for 2021 again 😢😢

Yes, I noticed that too....very frustrating now!

55 minutes ago, DebInAntigua said:

Our cabin assignment is restored this morning. Same one I originally chose. 

Glad for you, sincerely, and hope it will all be normal soon. Ours is still showing as a Guarantee (April 2021) and there are some SS rooms I would not want.

Edited by Caribbean Chris

For our B2B in February 2021 the second leg cabin has been restored to its original state, first leg cabin continuous  guaranteed.  Yesterday you can see the dates to make reservations and as you continue you receive a message there are no rooms available, now it is fully closed and the dates are not shown.

Ok, so now the sailings for most of 2020 aren’t showing (though they were yesterday) and our SS2 has changed to GTY fro SS2 accessible 

We were originally booked as a SS2 GTY and assigned to an accessible (which we don’t need) I wonder what we’ll get when this is finally all sorted?

Our Original Sky 2 on Deck 9 on the 2/26/21 cruise has been restored.  While this may have been much ado about little, this board proves the power of CC to share information and seek answers from a cruise line.  Thanks to all who shared.

This situation is a little strange. I feel like I don't even want to make plans or hotel reservations until I am 100% certain this cruise is really going! I had just booked my flights through Celebrity a few days before the mysterious disappearance. Luckily, I didn't have to pay up front.

Laura 

So that glad these boards exist! I was freaked out once the whole season disappeared — especially after I had gone on about the Tampa sailings to a friend!

Anyway, my February 2021 booking reappeared with the originally booked room.

Our Cap Club rep left a message to confirm the room was back on our res, ..said she checked for us daily.   She  has now sent us a new Confirmation with the restored  room no.   Very good service from Cap Club

Might need to be more proactive. Seems strange that some here with 2021 reservations have had their cabin # restored and my reservation is in 2020.  I assumed the bookings would be restored starting from earlier sailings to later ones.