Bliss Jersey Boys

tumblew467

Yes, 'Jersey Boys' is approximately 101 minutes in length!  I saw it on my recently completed 12-Day Caribbean Cruise onboard the 'BLISS'!  The show was excellent but the theatre seats are as uncomfortable as the theatre seats onboard the 'BREAKAWAY'!  They seems to slope slightly 'downward'!

Btw, the 'BLISS' is a HUGE improvement over the BREAKAWAY in just about every way!  In my view, this the BEST ship in the NCL fleet!

2 minutes ago, GeriatricNurse said:

Yes, 'Jersey Boys' is approximately 101 minutes in length!  I saw it on my recently completed 12-Day Caribbean Cruise onboard the 'BLISS'!  The show was excellent but the theatre seats are as uncomfortable as the theatre seats onboard the 'BREAKAWAY'!  They seems to slope slightly 'downward'!

Btw, the 'BLISS' is a HUGE improvement over the BREAKAWAY in just about every way!  In my view, this the BEST ship in the NCL fleet!

THIS!!  I've found that to be the case in every NCL theater I've been in!!  Thought it was just me, as no one else in my group ever seems to notice it.    

2 minutes ago, tutuwahineLV said:

THIS!!  I've found that to be the case in every NCL theater I've been in!!  Thought it was just me, as no one else in my group ever seems to notice it.    

We're together on this point and perhaps the only two cruisers who have noticed this fact!

• Like 1

Thank you for your responses. I was trying to figure out dinner after the show. At least Savor and Taste are open till 10.( From the dailes I saw) So we should  be good.

Speaking of shows- the Social comedy club on Bliss-- I guess you reserve on the ship ? Or is it 1st come  for the seats?

39 minutes ago, zonacruiser25 said:

I guess so.  Just took us by surprise as the 1st time in a showroom not billed as an adult show for us.

Nothing they do not hear at school anyway.  "F-bombs" don't even move the needle when classifying something as "adult."

53 minutes ago, luckyinpa said:

wait, are you saying there's a new ship and they intentionally put the BAR IN THE BACK again in the chairs? dont they read our comment cards..sigh

ill have to get my butler to remove my bar 🙂

I was just off the Bliss on the 13th...

While I agree that the seats look the same as the ones on the Breakaway, I did not notice that uncomfortable bar at the back of the seat cushion, so are somewhat more comfortable....

BTW, here's a tip, especially if you happen to sit 'short' in the seat...get to the theater early, and try to get a seat in the row that has the column at each aisle.   There is a large rise in that row above the row in front, giving a great view ahead regardless of how tall the person in front of you may be...

• Thanks 1