Edge - Friends of Bill W Meetings

love to sail - brian

Hello all, booked a relatively last minute cruise to the western Caribbean on the Edge.  Am curious to know where “Friends of Bill W” meetings are held and at what time.  Are they posted in the daily or on a bulletin board near guest services.  This will be my first cruise since going to meetings and any help would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance. 

33 minutes ago, love to sail - brian said:

Hello all, booked a relatively last minute cruise to the western Caribbean on the Edge.  Am curious to know where “Friends of Bill W” meetings are held and at what time.  Are they posted in the daily or on a bulletin board near guest services.  This will be my first cruise since going to meetings and any help would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance. 

Can't speak for the Friends Of Bill W gathering but for the Veterans gathering on our September 2019 Summit cruise the place and time was listed on the bulletin board by GS and in the Celebrity Today. 

l - From The Daily Planner on my recent W Caribbean sailing:

Embarkation day no meeting

Days 2 - 7 meetings were held at 4p in The Meeting Place B, Deck 4

Also this info may be in the App when aboard, if you use it for planning.

bon voyage

Edited by Bo1953

I checked the Celebrity App and they meet every evening except the first night at 4:00 PM at the Meeting Place Room B Deck 4 forward.  

I believe they also list them on the Community Bulletin Board near guest relations.   It comes to mind because I also saw Friends of JW listed and had to Google to understand what that meeting was. 

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

I checked the Celebrity App and they meet every evening except the first night at 4:00 PM at the Meeting Place Room B Deck 4 forward.  

I believe they also list them on the Community Bulletin Board near guest relations.   It comes to mind because I also saw Friends of JW listed and had to Google to understand what that meeting was. 

JW? The religious group known for knocking on doors to convert (and not believing in birthdays)?

6 minutes ago, WrittenOnYourHeart said:

JW? The religious group known for knocking on doors to convert (and not believing in birthdays)?

Yes indeed.   It just hit my curiosity so I googled it.     It was the first time I had seen it listed possibly there was a number of members aboard.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

Yes indeed.   It just hit my curiosity so I googled it.     It was the first time I had seen it listed possibly there was a number of members aboard.

I googled it as well and that was the only thing that came up. Interesting they had a meeting time...though I guess other religious groups can request space for services, so equal opportunity I suppose.

51 minutes ago, WrittenOnYourHeart said:

I googled it as well and that was the only thing that came up. Interesting they had a meeting time...though I guess other religious groups can request space for services, so equal opportunity I suppose.

Yes, they do have non-denominational services aboard and when there are a number of other groups (religious) who wish to have services, they can be arranged through GS..

bon voyage

• Like 1