Live Reflection Jan 3rd thru 10th

whitshel

36 minutes ago, sunnyduny said:

Hi Whitshel can you tell me did you have plenty choice with the classic drinks package as this is what we have for our cruise in March 

Thanks 

Sunnyduny

We're sailing together on Reflection in March and let me reassure you that there is plenty of choice with the Classic package without the need to upgrade or pay extra. We've done many sailings with the Classic package and haven't needed to upgrade or pay up charges. You can't get the large specialty martinis at the martini bar, but we order whatever we want, and if the drink we order (only happened once or twice in 15 years) isn't included the server will tell you and suggest an alternative. The package is good everywhere in the ship except room service and your mini bar.

I have a quick question about the container for non-premium bottled water on Reflection. Is it paper, plastic or metal? I've not been on Reflection since December 2017 and am not trying to start an environmental discussion. I just want to know whether to bring my own reusable container. Thanks. Also, were straws offered and were they paper or plastic?

Edited by Luvcrusn

1 hour ago, Luvcrusn said:

We're sailing together on Reflection in March and let me reassure you that there is plenty of choice with the Classic package without the need to upgrade or pay extra. We've done many sailings with the Classic package and haven't needed to upgrade or pay up charges. You can't get the large specialty martinis at the martini bar, but we order whatever we want, and if the drink we order (only happened once or twice in 15 years) isn't included the server will tell you and suggest an alternative. The package is good everywhere in the ship except room service and your mini bar.

A BT that we became friends with and had on a few cruises told us that the Classic was the best deal because about 90% of drinks  that passengers order are covered by the Classic.     

If you are at the pool, theater, and etc the drinks will be made with well liquors unless you specify something on the premium.  

The Martini and World Class bars are the only place that the Premium is require for their signature drinks.

If you order a Cosmo in the theater and have a premium pack they will make it using the classic liquors,   they can’t and won’t make it like the one at the Martini Bar that uses all premium.

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

16 hours ago, Luvcrusn said:

Hi Luvcrusn

Thanks for the information will now just stick with what we have got and my wife will spend the $240 saved somewhere else. Sail date 13th march never know might bump in to you so looking forward to it

1 hour ago, sunnyduny said:

Hi Luvcrusn

Thanks for the information will now just stick with what we have got and my wife will spend the $240 saved somewhere else. Sail date 13th march never know might bump in to you so looking forward to it

We'll be at the Sail Away party at the Sunset Bar after muster. It'll be here before you know it.😎

On 1/5/2020 at 2:45 AM, btregoning said:

I will be following along.  We are on our first Celebrity cruise, on the Reflection on January 31st.  We are looking forward to trying something new.

If you go by Café al Bacio, could you see if they offer iced coffees, and how much they cost?  I am thinking about picking up a coffee card to used for my much beloved iced coffee.

I asked about the coffee cards and was told they (Celebrity) had tried them out but they were not a success so were discontinued.  Pity, if they had included the speciality teas also, they would have been a winner for us when we had them last year.

20 hours ago, Princess Fi said:

We have just booked Reflection for November 2021. Is it still Cellar Masters bar on this ship or Craft Social as on Equinox? TIA

It is still Cellar Masters and still a nice quiet location.

We were on the same cruise as you on the Reflection. We enjoyed the cruise. Since we were AQ we did have most of our dinners in Blu and enjoyed them. We also ate in Tuscan and the LCG. Like your experience they were wonderful. After 25 Celebrity cruises I thought we would be jaded. Nope, had a ball. Loved the live music in the atrium in the evening. We booked the April 2021 trans Atlantic while on the ship so how bad can it be. 

Phil.............floridacruisers

3 hours ago, mrsgoggins said:

I asked about the coffee cards and was told they (Celebrity) had tried them out but they were not a success so were discontinued.  Pity, if they had included the speciality teas also, they would have been a winner for us when we had them last year.

Thanks so much for checking for me.  I guess it is still cheaper to bring a couple cases of water and buy my one iced coffee per day.