Disembarking on Super Bowl Sunday in Miami. Transfer to airport?

Hobie

I will be disembarking the Joy on Sunday, Feb. 2 in Miami (Super Bowl Sunday in Miami).

Will there be Uber and taxi availability for transfer from the port to MIA?

I'm thinking that there should be plenty of availability because the Super Bowl travelers (to hotels and to the stadium etc.) won't be until later in the day.

What do you think?

Thanks for your help.

2 hours ago, Hobie said:

I will be disembarking the Joy on Sunday, Feb. 2 in Miami (Super Bowl Sunday in Miami).

I'm thinking that there should be plenty of availability because the Super Bowl travelers (to hotels and to the stadium etc.) won't be until later in the day.

What do you think?

Thanks for your help.

Your thinking is pretty good for the reasons you stated. 

3 hours ago, Hobie said:

What do you think?

Thanks for your help.

You should be fine but if you are worried you can always just take the NCL shuttle bus.

I totally see your cause for concern, and I also think your thinking is correct, you should be fine. If the Joy gets back to Miami at it's regularly scheduled time, you should be off the boat and through customs at 10am the latest. I can't imagine there being a uber/lyft rush at that time, probably won't start until 1/2pm for people heading to the game or pre-game festivities. I would also imagine there will be a ton of drivers in Miami working on Superbowl Sunday.

I for sure would use cruise line transportation.  That will be a crazy day for taxi's and uber. Don't end your relaxing vacation being stood up.  Unlike others, I have had problems in Miami/Ft.Lauderdale with both taxi's and uber being no shows.