single serve vegemite

Does anyone know if they have stopped having single serve Vegemite on the Voyage of the Seasr? Have always been able to get it on all their ships  leaving Australia.But there is talk that people can't find it in the Windjammer.

Asking due to food allergies.It was there only breakfast spread on Royal Caribbean ships that doesn't have corn syrup  in it.

TIA

Just now, Chiliburn said:

I didn’t notice it a couple of weeks ago but I wasn’t really looking for it.

You can take a small jar.

Actually you can take most condiments as long as they are in a factory sealed container.

Thanks I think I will take my own just incase

5 minutes ago, Chiliburn said:

How’s Royal Caribbean and  the radiance treating you gut.

Did you try the Royal hamburger from room service. It’s pretty good.

To be frank it’s been a comedy of errors, I wondered at one stage if it was their first ever cruise. Add to that, that I haven’t been well, hardly eating, first cruise ever that I won’t at least break even on my Diet Coke, wishing I had listened to Mrs Gut and stayed home,

11 minutes ago, GUT2407 said:

To be frank it’s been a comedy of errors, I wondered at one stage if it was their first ever cruise. Add to that, that I haven’t been well, hardly eating, first cruise ever that I won’t at least break even on my Diet Coke, wishing I had listened to Mrs Gut and stayed home,

Sorry to hear you are still unwell Mr GUT, hope things inprove for you. 

Leigh

26 minutes ago, GUT2407 said:

Sorry to hear that you wished you had stayed home.  What was the comedy of errors?  Hope you soon feel better.

52 minutes ago, GUT2407 said:

Some of the crew are inexperienced,they have a lot of turnover.Plus they come from developing countries.

Hope things improve for you.

30 minutes ago, MMDown Under said:

Sorry to hear that you wished you had stayed home.  What was the comedy of errors?  Hope you soon feel better.

Mainly stuff like Mrs G having no charging rights while I charge to her credit card, timing presentations just as Capt S noon briefing is due to start muster drill, crew knowing where our station X is but no idea where 02 was and only arriving with signs and sign on sheets after most people were already there.

1 minute ago, GUT2407 said:

Mainly stuff like Mrs G having no charging rights while I charge to her credit card, timing presentations just as Capt S noon briefing is due to start muster drill, crew knowing where our station X is but no idea where 02 was and only arriving with signs and sign on sheets after most people were already there.

You have to laugh.  Sounds like a novice crew.  Maybe it was there first ever cruise!

2 hours ago, GUT2407 said:

Sorry to hear you're not the best.  Hope you improve as quickly as possible.  Dee x

If you are Coeliac like me you don't want to eat the jam, vegemite, peanut butter etc from the big jars in the buffet or MDR, the bread crumbs left by others may affect some people.  If you know what I mean.

2 minutes ago, NSWP said:

If you are Coeliac like me you don't want to eat the jam, vegemite, peanut butter etc from the big jars in the buffet or MDR, the bread crumbs left by others may affect some people.  If you know what I mean.

Good to see you back here Les. hope all is well with you and Mrs Les and that your house is OK.

Leigh

7 minutes ago, possum52 said:

Good to see you back here Les. hope all is well with you and Mrs Les and that your house is OK.

Leigh

Thanks Leigh, I have posted in Sydney Fires on here. Big shop today to replace the rotten tucker.  House ok, bit singed and messy outside, but cleaning that up.

3 hours ago, GUT2407 said:

Sorry to hear you are not well mate, are you at sea now? 

Just now, GUT2407 said:

Yep Auckland tomorrow, if it were possible I’d hire a car and head home.

Stick it out mate, room service is the go if you are crook or a bit of rum in ye olde diet coke.   All the best old son.

9 minutes ago, NSWP said:

Stick it out mate, room service is the go if you are crook or a bit of rum in ye olde diet coke.   All the best old son.

Probably first cruise ever I won’t come out well in front on the old DC.

Probably first cruise ever I won’t come out well in front on the old DC.

Stick with Princess mate and 'escape completely and  'come back new.'   Did you wear out Benjo's red carpet at ye olde OPT? 

2 minutes ago, NSWP said:

Stick with Princess mate and 'escape completely and  'come back new.'   Did you wear out Benjo's red carpet at ye olde OPT? 

Thought I had avoided him, then coming down the gangway as we were heading up, who do we see, then go to lunch and there he is again, so joined us for a pleasant lunch time chat.

Thought I had avoided him, then coming down the gangway as we were heading up, who do we see, then go to lunch and there he is again, so joined us for a pleasant lunch time chat.

Ye Gods, did RCI invite Benjo on board for a luncheon.  Good stuff.