Waygu

Justalone

2 hours ago, Hawaiidan said:

No....just what I have learned from several doctors..... who dont think eating some thing rich in both fat and  Salt chemical laden    same with anything frozen except veggies......  I value my health .  I had a birthday recently...I want to have another.

Yes, dear.

On 1/16/2020 at 4:02 PM, Paulchili said:

Yes - I would try it and toss it if I didn't like it. How else would I know what it tastes like?

Would rather do it on O where it's "free" rather than pay for it at BK and have to toss it 😀

We actually did this on our recent Regatta cruise.  Impossible Burgers were on offer at lunch one day in Terrace Cafe.  There were actually very good.  We'd tried a Beyond Burger at home previously, but were eager to sample the Impossible Burger for comparison.  

2 minutes ago, RJ2002 said:

We actually did this on our recent Regatta cruise.  Impossible Burgers were on offer at lunch one day in Terrace Cafe.  There were actually very good.  We'd tried a Beyond Burger at home previously, but were eager to sample the Impossible Burger for comparison.  

I would try it - and this is from someone who eats NO green veggies.

It's all about the taste - if it doesn't taste like broccoli or brussel sprouts and tastes OK, then I don't care that it's not actually meat; if it doesn't taste good, then it's a one time thing.

21 minutes ago, Paulchili said:

It's all about the taste - if it doesn't taste like broccoli or brussel sprouts and tastes OK, then I don't care that it's not actually meat; if it doesn't taste good, then it's a one time thing.

I would agree with you, and would also add that the consistency was something we were hoping would be good.  And, it was.  We're not about to give up hamburger anytime soon, but this was a nice option.  I'm glad to see O offering things like this.

32 minutes ago, Paulchili said:

What?? Then you probably wouldn't like the soup I made for dinner that has arugula, cilantro and spinach in addition to other non-green things 🙂

1 hour ago, clo said:

What?? Then you probably wouldn't like the soup I made for dinner that has arugula, cilantro and spinach in addition to other non-green things 🙂

I am sure i wouldn't.  Ugh.   But your choice.  

1 hour ago, clo said:

In a word - no 😀

However, I’d come over for your foie gras 😀

2 minutes ago, clo said:

LOL. A wonderful Palestian soup. Probably not for the average cruiser.

Image result for shorbat jarjir

Probably not for any cruiser.  Better for the garbage disposal.   Sorry, but it just  came out.  Not nice, Will do better in the future. 

1 minute ago, Paulchili said:

In a word - no 😀

I came very close to ordering a lobe today cause they have free shipping. But in addition to toasted brioche and grilled fruit I also do a little frou-frou salad 🙂

4 minutes ago, Paulchili said:

In a word - no 😀

I came very close to ordering a lobe today cause they have free shipping. But in addition to toasted brioche and grilled fruit I also do a little frou-frou salad 🙂

3 minutes ago, RJB said:

Probably not for any cruiser.  Better for the garbage disposal.   Sorry, but it just  came out.  Not nice, Will do better in the future. 

LOL. Don't have a garbage disposal. I have my doubts about it, not because of the green stuff but some of the seasonings are a bit out there.

6 minutes ago, clo said:

Foie gras speaks loudly and proudly for itself - needs very little if any help (toasted brioche would do)  😀

10 minutes ago, Paulchili said:

Foie gras speaks loudly and proudly for itself - needs very little if any help (toasted brioche would do)  😀

A chef friend of mine recommended grilled peaches which are perfect but at other times a years other grilled fruits. O served with grilled pineapple 'spears.' The same chef friend, now passed away, made us a pasta sauce of foie and butter. On housemade pasta. Oh my.