looking for a transatlantic cruise from Europe to east coast USA in February 2021

35 minutes ago, herbanrenewal said:

I've searched on several cruise websites but can't find a transatlantic from Europe to USA in February 2021. Does anyone know of west bound Transatlantic cruise from Europe to USA?

Nope - I couldn't find one for February, 2021. Found one in January on MSC Divina & 2 on Cunard's Queen Victoria (also January). Cannot find any for February, 2020 either. Westbounds are mostly in the fall - eastbounds in the spring.

Edited by dogs4fun

18 hours ago, jamacka said:

Yea... pretty sure Cunard goes back and forth between Southampton and NYC pretty much year round like a weekly bus route.

Not year round, Queen Mary 2 is usually on a World Cruise from January to April.

• Like 1

Unique opportunity on Carnival Valor. January 25, 2021 New Orleans to Barcelona for 15 days. Ship will dry dock in Europe. February 26, 2021, Barcelona  to New Orleans for 15 days.  You only have to book 1 leg. Both would be fab!

On 2/1/2020 at 2:57 AM, leen50 said:

Unique opportunity on Carnival Valor. January 25, 2021 New Orleans to Barcelona for 15 days. Ship will dry dock in Europe. February 26, 2021, Barcelona  to New Orleans for 15 days.  You only have to book 1 leg. Both would be fab!

Yes we are booked on both.  So excited.

24 minutes ago, dawnrae said:

Yes we are booked on both.  So excited.

So happy for you! BTW, I am only 4'11". I can easily fit in 1 of your suitcases! LOL! Would love to hear all about it especially what you will be doing in Europe!

1 hour ago, leen50 said:

So happy for you! BTW, I am only 4'11". I can easily fit in 1 of your suitcases! LOL! Would love to hear all about it especially what you will be doing in Europe!

We are also booked on a 7 day MSC cruise while in Barcelona.  Just need to figure out the rest of the time.  Lots of options.

10 minutes ago, dawnrae said:

We are also booked on a 7 day MSC cruise while in Barcelona.  Just need to figure out the rest of the time.  Lots of options.

Fabulous! Been to Barcelona 6 times. Would love to go back, always more to see & do. MSC also, very nice to do a cruise between 2 cruises.