What ships are allowing Diamond vouchers to get virgin frozen drinks ?

John&LaLa

I can sort of understand the rule about not taking drinks out of the lounge.  

In my opinion, which counts for nothing, I believe you should be able to walk out with at least the drink you are consuming.  

Perhaps the rule is back in effect as I have observed people walking out with a drink in each hand, and then a tote bag full of water and cans of soda and a beer or two.

Personally, one of the best thing that’s ever happened for me is the voucher use around the ship and in the dining room,( if I have dinner with in the happy hour time frame). 

m

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, cruisegirl1 said:

I can sort of understand the rule about not taking drinks out of the lounge.  

In my opinion, which counts for nothing, I believe you should be able to walk out with at least the drink you are consuming.  

Perhaps the rule is back in effect as I have observed people walking out with a drink in each hand, and then a tote bag full of water and cans of soda and a beer or two.

Personally, one of the best thing that’s ever happened for me is the voucher use around the ship and in the dining room,( if I have dinner with in the happy hour time frame). 

m

I'll admit on my last cruise I took wine out of the SL for my mother inlaw. But neither my wife nor I drink and I avoid bottled water, so they still ended up way ahead only giving us one glass of wine a few nights.

Now virgin frozen drinks I'll get my money's worth of.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

They offered the card and day seven of a seven night cruise?

Remember when Oasis used to have a kiosk on the Royal Promenade where you could check in with your airline for FREE?

And remember when that printer malfunctioned 88% of the time?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, OSUZorba said:

I'll admit on my last cruise I took wine out of the SL for my mother inlaw. But neither my wife nor I drink and I avoid bottled water, so they still ended up way ahead only giving us one glass of wine a few nights.

Now virgin frozen drinks I'll get my money's worth of.

Rationalization.  😣

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Merion_Mom said:

Rationalization.  😣

Yeah, well, I really just don't care.

But considering you basically just rationalized lying about being in close proximity to someone traveling from China in another thread, I don't know that you are really one to cast stones. I "stole" a few dollars of wine, which I had paid for if I consumed myself, you however might spread a deadly desease.

Regardless in a week in an owners suite with three paid guests, and I got a whole three glasses of wine, I really couldn't care less if you approve and if I had been questioned about it I would've told the concierge what I was doing.

Edited by OSUZorba
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, OSUZorba said:

But considering you basically just rationalized lying about being in close proximity to someone traveling from China in another thread, I don't know that you are really one to cast stones. 

What did she rationalize? She told us the story of what happened on her way home.

3 hours ago, OSUZorba said:

Yeah, well, I really just don't care.

But considering you basically just rationalized lying about being in close proximity to someone traveling from China in another thread, I don't know that you are really one to cast stones. I "stole" a few dollars of wine, which I had paid for if I consumed myself, you however might spread a deadly desease.

Regardless in a week in an owners suite with three paid guests, and I got a whole three glasses of wine, I really couldn't care less if you approve and if I had been questioned about it I would've told the concierge what I was doing.

Oh, come on. You didn’t have to

post about the wine. 

But you did. 

And the “closeness” is stated as 6 feet or less. I wasn’t. 

But thanks. 😄

26 minutes ago, Merion_Mom said:

Oh, come on. You didn’t have to

post about the wine. 

But you did. 

And the “closeness” is stated as 6 feet or less. I wasn’t. 

But thanks. 😄

You're right, I should've expected the comment, I'm sorry I got overly defensive. My point was that everyone rationalizes various things all the time.

I'll admit I don't mind rationalizing taking a few cups of wine when I pay to subsidize other people's alcohol consumption all the time, including when paying for a suite.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, lovelife said:

No word from Oasis?

I learned of the program on Oasis, but it was at the end of the week and did not get a chance to verify, then she did two weeks of charters, so I'm not surprised we haven't heard

And lets get back to our regularly scheduled program if possible

Edited by John&LaLa

48 minutes ago, OSUZorba said:

You're right, I should've expected the comment, I'm sorry I got overly defensive. My point was that everyone rationalizes various things all the time.

I'll admit I don't mind rationalizing taking a few cups of wine when I pay to subsidize other people's alcohol consumption all the time, including when paying for a suite.

😘

27 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

I learned of the program on Oasis, but it was at the end of the week and did not get a chance to verify, then she did two weeks of charters, so I'm not surprised we haven't heard

Forgot about that. I'll find out March 1 if we haven't heard by then.

Confirmed list of ships allowing Diamond vouchers to be used for Virgin Frozen beverages:

Allure of the Seas

Anthem of the Seas

Brilliance of the Seas 

Empress of the Seas

Explorer of the Seas 

Grandeur of the Seas

Harmony of the Seas

Jewel of the Seas

Liberty of the Seas

Mariner of the Seas

Ovation of the Seas

Rhapsody of the Seas

Serenade of the Seas 

Symphony of the Seas

Vision of the Seas 

Edited by John&LaLa
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 2/9/2020 at 12:51 AM, John&LaLa said:

I'm on Oasis now, so I'll check the menu later today. 

Last night I just wanted as many NA & cranberrys as I could get after getting stuck in Miami traffic for 2 hours trying to return our car thanks to the marathon yesterday.  That was way too stressful a start to this cruise!!

1 hour ago, 3CatsInMA said:

Last night I just wanted as many NA & cranberrys as I could get after getting stuck in Miami traffic for 2 hours trying to return our car thanks to the marathon yesterday.  That was way too stressful a start to this cruise!!

Drink of Champions 👍

• Haha 1