New Internet perks

redshine

Does anyone know what the minutes are for a veranda (not veranda plus)?  The letter refers to other room types in the sentence at the foot of the first page but they don’t seem to be in the chart as it says they are?

34 minutes ago, malcliz said:

Does anyone know what the minutes are for a veranda (not veranda plus)?  The letter refers to other room types in the sentence at the foot of the first page but they don’t seem to be in the chart as it says they are?

I believe there are no minutes for veranda, oceanview, and inside cabins.  You would just get your LCV minutes to use or the percentage shown for your LCV level to apply toward unlimited (e.g., an Explorer in a veranda gets 35% off whatever the unlimited charge is for that length cruise).

Edited by marinaro44

37 minutes ago, marinaro44 said:

I believe there are no minutes for veranda, oceanview, and inside cabins.  You would just get your LCV minutes to use or the percentage shown for your LCV level to apply toward unlimited (e.g., an Explorer in a veranda gets 35% off whatever the unlimited charge is for that length cruise).

That also my understanding, it looks to be unchanged.

8 hours ago, marinaro44 said:

Another good thing about that letter is seeing the title Hotel Director under Ngawhira Fleet's name.  A well-deserved promotion for a very special person.

I'm so happy for her.  When we sailed with her back in 2008, Ngawhira was the Front Desk Manager and Ryszard Guzman was the Restaurant Manager.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Trend said:

Wow a positive movement!

It is only positive if you sail in certain categories of cabins.  For veranda and below, for some levels of LCV, status it's a loss unless your cruise is 10+ nights.

3 hours ago, Werangels said:

Are the discounts for both guests or one discount per cabin please?

Interesting question. For the combined internet benefit, each occupant of the V+ or higher would get the applicable suite discount, and that would be combined with the applicable LCV discount for each person, assuming you are each signing up for internet.

When DH and I sail he doesn’t sign up for the shipboard internet; he relies on picking up local cell service or WiFi onshore since he’s seldom online when vacationing. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, BBMacLaird said:

Interesting question. For the combined internet benefit, each occupant of the V+ or higher would get the applicable suite discount, and that would be combined with the applicable LCV discount for each person, assuming you are each signing up for internet.

When DH and I sail he doesn’t sign up for the shipboard internet; he relies on picking up local cell service or WiFi onshore since he’s seldom online when vacationing. 

We always get one full WiFi package. If we don’t use the LCV minutes to buy it (for example we buy an ‘Experience More’ package), then I use the full package and he uses both sets of free minutes, using both codes.

• Like 3